Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning, it's so much brighter outside today.
    Potato planting today, my lovely spuds have nice fat chits on and the weather should be warm enough for them hopefully.
    Bought a few plant replacements yesterday, so they will get in very shortly.
    Will be sowing seeds this weekend as well. I know I'm late, but this horrible weather has dampened my spirits, so fingers crossed. Watch this space
    Have a great day
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
      Like everywhere else the weather is brighter and warmer.
      Big day in our pitch and putt calender today.
      It's Presidents day which means a 36 hole competition.
      It will also be quite a social occasion so looking forward to it.
      Gardening in the late evening if I have any time or energy left.
      Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon, dull but,warmer today, just back from taking GD down to the hospital where she had an early morning appointment, once complete we went to a GC for a bit to eat, and glad we went as they were having a clear out of burst bags of compost, so got,three bags of Jacks magic a a 100Ltr. bag of peat for £8. so now out to spread some bags over the garden, enjoy your day
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Well....I managed to get the area weeded which was Plan A...but as for the spuds etc all that is now on hold as we have a thunderstorm crashing around with mahoooosive big sploshy bits bouncing around the place

See...I said I'd share the sunshine....who has got it now?

GL...Ouchy ouch-that sounds really painful...*sends him a hug x

Talking of hugs....how is rary doing
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Cor blimey...I must be telepathic!!!!

Comment

• What a beautiful day. I unfortunately promised to take a friend to see her sons and I didn’t realise it was for most of the day. I really, really need time to put the poly tunnel up and wasting a day isn’t helping. I just hope I haven’t done the same for tomorrow. A bonus though is that the friend has offered to look after my pooches whilst i’m in Spain.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Afternoon all. Started of misty but been an absolute cracker of a day. So much so that I had to take seed trays with very small seedlings outside to prevent them being fried.

Other than that it's been time spent watching our local football team being soundly gubbed in their Scottish FA cup semi final on tv and potting on tomato plants.

Thank goodness that football is like gardening when things go wrong i.e there's always next year

Comment

• Afternoon, day started out cool but by 12-ish the sun came out so my coat came of. GH temp's been 28c
                  Take care GL hope you have a speedy recovery.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all, what a smashing day it turned out to be.
                    Had a lovely morning in the garden followed by a very busy few hours in the charity shop.
                    Sunshine makes people clear their stuff out you know
                    Hope it stays dry again tomorrow
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Lovely day here yesterday but started out very dull today. Hope it brightens later. Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

My lovely day out looks like it may be cancelled due to rain

Looks like it might end up an ironing day instead

Still.....fingers crossed eh?

Have a great day whatever you do....
                        See ya later...

Comment

• Lovely day here yesterday but started out very dull today. Hope it brightens later.
                          Same thing here, 2 nice days in a row seems to much to ask nowadays *sigh* Looks like a housework day then....

Hope you all have a good'un

Comment

• Morning all,turned out lovely yesterday for sure,hopes are out for today,owcha GL take care,these things aways seem to happen at the wrong time oh the year,enjoy your day
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning a bit of gardening first then seed sowing this afternoon in the GH. not sure about anything else yet.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              Good Morning All Lovely day here yesterday but started out very dull today. Hope it brightens later. Have a good day
                              Flo met-office says its going to rain all afternoon so not looking good here.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                                It's Lashing rain here so no plans at the moment.
                                Hoping for a better afternoon.
                                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse