This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornings, it is sunny here as well, but feels a little cooler

Sore again this morning so an easy day for me today.
    Have a good'un!

Comment

• Very bright today. So could get a bit hot later. Today's jobs: weeding, putting hose pipes back in place and getting some water up from the well. Paid work this afternoon.

Sounds like quite a balanced day!

Hope you all have a good one too.

Comment

• Morning, suns shining and we have steam hauled trains in Scotland today, so off to Dunkeld to watch and photograph them in the Highlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Off to market in a sec....then I too am being taken out for lunch!

Just been picking some of the last of the daffs....paperweight I think ?...all the rest are now over.
          They were so slow in appearing cos of the cold Spring, and this hot blast is suddenly making them pass out...pity, but they have been brill this year.
          One can never have too many daffs/ narcissi eh?

Have a great day peeps- enjoy the weather if you are one of the lucky ones
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,another nice one,enjoy the steamers Burnie,them make lovely sounds,reminds me of childhood holidays,train was the start,heads out windows and soot in eyes ext ext ext,we not far from the great central,MR was taken there totherday in his wagon by a friend,look at trains and a coffee,they even got a large miniture set up for the kids,have a good day and Bgood2yrselfs
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Love the steam engines. Brings me back to the past.
              Enjoy your day Burnie.

Any, another lovely day here and it's a pitch and putt day.
              Enjoy the good weather everyone, we have been waiting for a long time.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Lovely day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've decided to give back some of the lawn I pinched years ago for veg beds - I just haven't got the stamina now
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• ^^^^^ sorry to read the FF, but I would hold on a bit if you are going to reduce your hours you might want to spend a bit more time with the veg. there's not much funnier sitting watching grass grow, well we are talking lawn grass
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening, a lovely day here today, got a good bit of work done this morning then went out to a GC for a bite to eat, but was back home just after two so spent a bit more time in the garden, needed to move a tree, then remove a tree the one I was removing was at the gate into the back grass, and OH wasn't happy with it there, it was a Rowan tree, now there's something about Rowan trees and certain people not wanting to walk past them, possibly the VC will know after all she has a lot of trees, though I don't recollect her mentioning a Rowan, perhaps she doesn't like them either
                      Anyway after I got the tree out along with a root system that was showing just at the grass level, we went out for a fish supper which we ate at the shore as it was a lovely night, once back home I,decided to redo the shelf I had made the other day, I decided to make it the full length of the greenhouse, now that is complete I am shattered, so of to,relax and read a book, enjoy tomorrow no matter what the weather, pass on a smile. Goodnight
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• What a glorious day we have had in the Highlands 16 degrees might not break any records but up here in April we'll take that thank you.
                        Some pictures:-
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	BM1K6921.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	2377399
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	BM1K7002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	2377400
                        Winter still hanging on.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                          it was a Rowan tree, now there's something about Rowan trees and certain people not wanting to walk past them, possibly the VC will know after all she has a lot of trees, though I don't recollect her mentioning a Rowan, perhaps she doesn't like them either
                          Good evening everyone! Its been a bit cooler today but the sun still shone as usual.

Rary, I have a Rowan tree - as did my ancestor, Hebe, the Goddess of Youth who dispensed rejuvenating ambrosia beneath the rowan tree. You'd need a bucket of the stuff at your age.

Hope you've all had a good day.

Comment

• Hi all

looked for the footy banter thread but its been shut down , so, looking good for the south welsh derby back in the prem VC .
                            cracking weather and loadsa work done the last few days, boogered up now though

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                              We had wonderful flashing lights here for several hours last night....and not a drop of rain!
                              Looks like the watering of tubs is going to be needed today, some of the plants have started wilting!
                              Vide Grenier today for craft things...then veg plots...hopefully!
                              Have a great day peeps....see ya later....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, still dry, but high cloud, hopefully it will clear up and stay dry, going to check the greenhouse, then get ready for church, enjoy the day whatever you are doing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X