X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Snoop'n'All Raining here and feels cold again. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo....nearly missed you there!
      6C here and raining too...bring back the taste of summer please!

Kettle's on...and so is the central heating!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Knew you'd be around Nicos Many happies to your son

Comment

• He was a big baby...9lbs!...I think I'm still recovering!

Comment

• I'm glad you've out your heating on, I felt a bit guilty about having ours on!

Comment

• If you're going to have one .....

Comment

• Last time we were in the uk I descovered Pukka teas.....they are really lovely!...I'm sure it's helping with my diet...slowly, slowly.....

Comment

• Morning all. Been busy so haven't been around much lately. Only 7c here but it's bright. Agree about the Pukka teas Nicos.

Have a good day
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good morning girls, rain here as well, need to try that tea Nicos, as I intend to keep that weight that I lost off, though the best thing I am doing for that is going to bed earlier so that I am not eating sandwiches about midnight, right off to make my porridge, enjoy your day
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning, it was much cooler at 6.8c in my GH overnight glad I took my toms back into the house.
                      Off to google Pukka teas and see what I'm missing out on.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Morning, it was much cooler at 6.8c in my GH overnight glad I took my toms back into the house.
                        Me too evening forecast said low of 9/10C, just as well I didn't believe them!
                        Looks lovely out there, but it's only just 10C, so winter woollies on for an allotment visit after another cup of coffee and a bun

Have a good'un!

Comment

• I've been in the greenhouse this morning, overnight temp down to 5 last night but the tommies and French beans are ok in the blowaway in there. Hardier stuff like brassicas are outside the blowaway, but still inside the greenhouse, peas and broad beans will be hardened off outside later this weekend.

Comment

• Happy birthday to your son Nicos.

Good morning all.
                            8 deg and a cool breeze but it's dry.l
                            Off to the park for my walk and hopefully some gardening later.
                            No other plans for today so playing it by the weather.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,9lb Nicos.owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwcha happy birthday,we also got that heating back on,no sence in being cold and misserable is there,will have a look at them teas,saying goodby to my lottie friend this afternoon ,sun and cold here,have a good day all and Bgood2yrselves
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all...Happy Birthday to Nicos' son! I can beat that, mine was 9lbs 8oz and arrive in 1 ½ hours!! He's now 6'3" but weighs just about the same...we call him the racing snake!
                                Anyhoo, weather is not too bad here, sun in between the passing showers. Grass is growing so fast now but lawn is too wet to mow so garden is not looking at its best yet. Lovely to see all the blossom coming on the fruit trees though.
                                Well, hope you all have a great day and glad all went well at the hospital Burnie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X