X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all
    Frost!...we have frost!
    I really must check up on how frost affects blossoms of various fruit tree blossoms.
    Last year we had no apples or plums because of frost
    At least my geraniums ( pelargoniums) are under cover.
    We have potential for late frost early June so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised!

Have a great day peeps...nearly the long weekend
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Down to 2C in the big greenhouse overnight, but everything was back indoors anyway. Temperature rising rapidly, so soon be time to go play in the dirt

Have a good'un!

Comment

• Morning all,it's catching eh,the sun thats is,is good for the soul,snoop i had age concern the first time,and WILL if i need to again,just thought i could go it alone,but no,they are very trick questions,plus i hate formes,these things come to try us ,MR is almost 2 years older than me,that sun is so inviting though the window,i have carrott seeds calling,and more crap...beetroot,have a good day,and Bgood 2yrselves .
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
          9 deg here but we have drizzly rain at the moment.
          Lots to do today so catch you all later.
          Have a good day.

Lotty, I hope it all works out for you. It isn't easy.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning(just), after yesterdays rain we still had clear skies and the min temp in the greenhouse went down to 4 degrees again, luckily the French beans planted in there for an early crop look fine, sunny now with some cloud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
              Ooh How exciting! Tell me more.
              I wish it was nearer to me, for location visiting
              Sorry Thelma, as they are still filming this season I can't, but once it airs I'll point you in his direction!
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, dull and damp this morning...the sun has gone!
                Lottie sorry to hear of your troubles, all will be well I'm sure!
                Glad to hear the dog is responding to treatment HH and enjoying his/her walks!
                Hope you all have a lovely day!
                sigpic

Comment

• Well glad that's over. I'm the youngest of nine and the siblings who remain and were fit enough to attend all look ancient - it makes you feel old. I didn't go to the bun fight in the pub after, I'll use the time to make pastry instead! Hope you're all enjoying the fine day. Forgive my maudlin ramble
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good afternoon, a cold damp day today, was out in the garden for a short time, but got a light shower and decided to stop ad it was quite cold (ma hons wur freezin) now up watching the boy's, and at the moment getting driven daft by the dog, when she is down at my house she spends quite a time chasing after a kid's ten pin bowling ball, which is made from hard plastic, unfortunately she managed to get her teeth into it so she could lift it up, I decided to buy her an other ball which is a complete sphere, she is now hunting it all over the room and when it gets into a corner she's barking at it and when its rolling over the wood flooring it deafening, the hearing aid is coming out
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Two of my children took me out for a meal tonite. I'm full of tapas.
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning Crew, yes another night of lighthouse sleeping and thought I may as well get up and have an early breakfast between 7.9 and 9 degrees in the greenhouse this morning.

Have a good one people May The 4th Be With You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o
                        Last edited by Cadalot; 04-05-2018, 04:54 AM.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning Cad'n'All and Happy Friday Sunny here. Have a good day

Comment

• Ooh and thanks for the reminder Cad - Happy Star Trek Day

Comment

• Morning all. 10c and light overcast. Was lovely yesterday

Have fun
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Oops autocorrect Wars

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X