X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning
    Carrie

Comment

• Good grief, it's warmer where you are Cadalot than here.

Disappointed that not a one of the Fiaschetto toms have come up. All the others are doing OK, including Cornue des Andes from Thelma Sanders. So big thanks to you, TS.

Woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. Didn't help that I was planning plot in my head. Anyway, more than half asleep now but masses of work to get through. Ah well, the quicker it's done, the sooner I can go for a nap.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning Campers

12° and sunny, although it is supposed to cloud over later but it's dry!

I shall no doubt be over the plots today to sow my beans and a host of other things. Carrots, nips, winter cauliflower, cabbages....the list goes on.

Have a super sunny Friday all

Comment

• I want to be a carpenter. So I’ve started wearing a dress & calling myself Karen.

Have I been doing this long?

No, it's only just begun.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning another dry day shopping first then a hair cut followed my an afternoon in the garden/ GH.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• ^^^^^...and you wonder why there us a 'no joke 'policy on here!

Urrrmmm.....where was I?
              Oh...

Mornin n'alln'all
              Yipppeeee...we have sunshine
              Some domestics, then a day of mowing once the grass dries up a bit!

May the forth to you all too from me ...have a good'un.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all..

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Hurrah

And it's the Friday of a Bank Holiday weekend, so double

Lots to do including finishing putting the glass on my new greenhouse, adding some compost to my newly planted up flower beds and I could go on....

Have a good one!
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Lovely sunny day for gardening, got people coming this morning to look at the 2 empty plots - fingers crossed they'll take them

After the weekend I have to start the 'no sign of cultivations' list. Hope those peeps make a start over the weekend, then I'll be a happy bunny!

Must dash first viewing at 9.45............................

Have a good'un

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    ^^^^^...and you wonder why there us a 'no joke 'policy on here!
                    Really I didn't know that

I had a bowel scope screening done at the hospital yesterday.
                    They gave me a sage and onion enema

it’s knocked the stuffing right out of me!
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all,still waiting a call from the hospital,then i can go out,promising weather again,i got domestics to do,as no fairy again,have a good day all.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning...is there really a no joking policy? Notice on a shoe repairers window...I'll heel you, I'll save your sole...I'll even dye for you!

Dull this morning but dry...hopefully it will cheer up for the weekend! Supermarket this morning, which is one of those jobs I absolutely love...not!

Hope you all have a lovely day!
                        sigpic

Comment

• yes Jay,it got stopped a while ago now,due to some peeps going down the really naughty root,a lot of us would have a good laugh,but NOT suitable for this forum,mmmmm sun comming out lovely now,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            yes Jay,it got stopped a while ago now,due to some peeps going down the really naughty root,a lot of us would have a good laugh,but NOT suitable for this forum,mmmmm sun comming out lovely now,
                            How sad there is nothing like a good laugh. On the serious side though...

There's been some thug called Carl going round locally breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police couldn't catch him. The weird thing is he was breaking into people's houses just to ruin their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on. Really weird if you ask me...

Anyway, just read that he was killed today in a freak accident. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone....
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• ^^^^ Some people can't take a hint. https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...kes_90683.html

There are enough amusing things in my life to keep me laughing. I don't even understand your "joke" Cadalot.

Anyway, Happy Friday everyone - hope the sun shines on you and you have no need to use the Rant thread

Comment

• I thought you were joking What a bad idea to ban Jokes. VC have you seen John Cleese and his view on the subject https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klu1SCueDow Says it all really. Maybe you don't get the advert in Wales to understand the joke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIfayRbEPDI
                                Last edited by Cadalot; 04-05-2018, 11:24 AM.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X