Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning people, finally after what seems like a lifetime my cucumbers are finally germinating I've never known them take this long to spring up. Have a good one people.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all. Lovely day again, was up the lotty for 5.30.
      Have a good one
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
        Stonking here already!
        Bank Holiday here.

Frustratingly, no gardening for us today...maybe this evening.....Book Club followed by a leisurely lunch of various curries outside ( weather appropriate me thinks!)

See ya later peeps....have a gud 'un....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, no blue sky here though it is mild, put on a couple of pounds when I weighed my self this morning, though from what Nicos has said in the past I wonder if it added muscle, from eating the fry ups and chocolate cakes over the weekend
          Enjoy your day and pass on a smile
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all,seems warmer earlier this morning,am pleased you both had a lovely day Nicos,and Jay working a few days in another environment,can be better than a rest sometimes,cad every seed seems to be slow,shall i shan't i germinate,am finding the beans particulaly delicate this year,and nothing different at all,only this silly weather pattern we have,the poor thins are as confused as we are,Vc it is nice to look at different varieties growing,and see them on the plate,would cost a fortune in a cafe,see what the sky is up to later on,then go to the plot,have a good day and Bgood2yrselves
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
              Well, the bank holiday is over, the sun has gone and it's raining.
              Seems we are in for a wet week in this neck of the woods.
              For those who have the good weather, enjoy it.
              I am having two of my grandkids visiting today as their school is closed.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon, dull with some showers today. Catching up with some domestics and then a coffee...welcome to join me.
                Have a great day all, especially those who still have lovely weather.
                sigpic

Comment

• Thunderstorm due any second... Rain will be handy.

Other than that, a bit of a weird day. Can't really settle to anything. I should probably down tools and head outside to the garden, if only to rescue my tomato seedlings from the rain and possible hail.

On that thought...

See you later, folks.

Comment

• Good afternoon, well I think that's the good weather away again, two days of limited sunshine then back to rain though I am watching the ash tree in the back hedge as it looks like the leaves will appear shortly, and I can then plant out, was in at aldies this morning and bought a couple of pots of parsley and a pot of basil for 85p each, I know its cheating a bit but at prices like that, I couldn't buy the seeds at that price
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Raining here too now, I'll not know what to wear tomorrow
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• hello again,we supposed to be in for stormes ahhem,it's gone breezy and very muggy,an i gone sluggish,got the lawn cut and things away that need to be,just in case,no plot today afterall,have a good evening all.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It was gorgeous this morning again so off I went to the plot, sowed more pea seeds and got another 'bit' ready for even more squash
                          Weeding in the garden this afternoon and still not finished it, very hard going. I never thought I'd say it after all the rain we've had this spring, but we could do with a drop - the topsoil has set like concrete!
                          Sposed to be a bit cooler tomorrow..

Comment

• Evening All

Can't remember the last time we had 5 days of cloudless skies

Just like Thelma, I would also welcome a little rain and hopefully we will get some Thursday if the forecast is correct. Spent the afternoon erecting my bean canes and watering the small plants and seeds.

Have a nice evening All

Comment

• Evening, I've spent the day outdoors again mostly under the gazebo but I did get some weeding and seed sowing done, Its raining now but we've got a pretty double rainbow so its not all bad.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• evening all, not a lot of gardening done today as Tuesday is shopping day for my better halfs elderly(really old) parents. I did pot on some of my dwarf annual lupins and reclip my big onions to keep them tidy though. Not sure what tomorrow will involve yet. Too tired to think

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X