This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening all.
    Well in spite of the wet start to the day it cleared up and the sun came out.
    Very breezy but dry.
    I spent the afternoon making a fruit cage for my very large gooseberry bush.
    It took a while and then I had to get it all but I am very pleased with my handiwork.
    Have to do the same again tomorrow as I have another gooseberry bush at the top of the garden.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Not as hot this morning, but still sunny. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo n all. Nice looking day today. Have a good one
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning people, it looks like another sunny day here today, but the temperature in the Greenhouse is between 8 - 10 degrees at the moment until the sun sweeps around the house. Taking Mrs C for more blood tests this morning.

Have a good one, whatever you end up doing.
          Last edited by Cadalot; 09-05-2018, 05:34 AM.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• ^Good luck at the hospital, Cadalot.

So, yesterday's thunderstorm didn't materialise (skirted round us), but it's good and cloudy today. But I might have to go back to bed this morning. Another day of waking at 4.30 am. I'm half asleep.

Anyway, have a jolly day everyone.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
              Who put those clouds there?
              Ah well...at least it's cooler and all the better for some heavier work in the garden! (I.e. Spuds!...finally!)

Ironing and cleaning though are my priorities today before I can wander out into our semi controlled jungle of a garden

See ya later peeps...enjoy your day
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its cooler here as well still t-shirt and shorts weather though
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,the storms left us alone to Snoop,hope things are well for you both Cad,still got the hot's here,although last night it was cooler,thank goodness,the ground needs to see some water now,as things are stagnent,even the weeds,nothing planed today,just what ever the mood allows me do,remember Bgood2yrselves.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    Another wet morni g and not a sign of the sun.
                    Looks like indoor jobs this morning.
                    Hoping for a better afternoon.
                    Enjoy your day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Dog had her first round of laser therapy for arthritis. She thought it was a bit weird to start with, then enjoyed it so much she started kissing the nurse, then lay down and almost fell asleep!

4 more sessions over the next 4 weeks, and after a while will try reducing painkillers. Nice to see her happier and in less pain than she was - she even killed a rat last night! (Although it already been hit by a car so just putting it down really).

Bonkers crazy dog is back, and we're very happy to see her again.

Right, best finish my cup of tea and go to work.
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• evening all. Quiet gardening day . Biggest task was watering in the greenhouse. I've got sooooooooh many tomato plants and soooooooh many onions oh and the brassicas and the beans.

Still got some border work to do at home and did I mention I'm also watering lupins, dahlias, asters and annual chrysanthemums, oh and courgettes ad sweet peas amd french marigolds(for companion planting)

Comment

• and no Rary and no VC today. What's occurring?

Comment

• thanks for the 7 Swans

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                              and no Rary and no VC today. What's occurring?
                              It's weird - something wrong in the vine leaves

Youngest appears to have chicken pox. Fine with it so far, but that's me b******d for work for a while! Will be stocking up on Calpol and calamine lotion tomorrow poor thing.

Was given some pink lily-of-the-valley today - it's beautiful and smells amazing!
                              Last edited by happyhumph; 09-05-2018, 09:08 PM.
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• I'm here.

HH, I hope you're not blaming me for your little un's chicken pox.
                                Hope they're better soon.

I've been busy in the GH today, potting on seedlings and thinking. Takes it out of you, this thinking business. Feeling tired.................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X