That's how bored I was.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Who knows VC, you move in mysterious ways

Night night sleepy chicken and all the other strange and curious denizens of the vine...
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull and cool here, quite a change. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
          Looks like we had a light frost last night.
          Good job we put the geraniums under cover.

Tis a Bank Holiday again here but I think I need to spend it ironing.
          Might pop out later and do some weeding....

Have a great day peeps..See ya later!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, a bit cloudy this morning, but dry for now, was busy in the greenhouse last night as I had decided to take out my propagating bench, which entailed moving a lot of sand then I had to saw it in place as after I had put it in place at the start I had made some shelving to hold all my seedlings, the reason for moving it,,, to give me more room for tomatoes, I have already got nine in and five peppers and there are only the two if us in the house, and two of the grandchildren don't like tomatoes, so am now wondering why I decided to do
            that but I do have a number of different varieties to try Have a good day and pass on a smile zzz
            Last edited by rary; 10-05-2018, 05:59 AM.
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning only 11c here so much cooler today
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Chicken pox has increased in the night but youngest still remarkably cheery - hasn't started itching yet! So no work, and will spend the day looking after a poorly child. Morning will involve taking oldest to school, then youngest and I off to the chemist to buy supplies....

Might get in garden if youngest feeling ok. Have a good day peeps.
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning People 12 degrees in the Space Saver that's had the door shut all night, and its been raining and it's overcast but the sun is trying to burn through. So my need to go and water the allotments has been dealt with by mother nature for me, thanks for that babe

The human body is 85% water, that means we are all just cucumbers with anxiety!

Still only 3 out of 12 have germinated, really disappointing this year I may have to sow some more if nothing more shows by the weekend.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Feels like we're back to late October here: grey, chilly and windy. Forecast says this will continue for a few days. Might even get frost at the weekend. Ah well. Lots of seeds still in their packets...

Busy day with paid work today and tomorrow, but fun at the weekend.

Comment

• Morning all. Was 8c and sunny when I went out at 6.00, rained hard in the night too.

Enjoy the day
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Happy sunshiny Thursday.
                        I'm a bit worried about myself...............I'm out of bed before 8.........and I've picked a couple of pounds of rhubarb that I'm going to cook now so that i can have some for breakfast.........................tomorrow.
                        Its time to start wandering around with my snippers at the ready - the docks are sending up flower shoots so I like to nip them in the bud if possible. There are always some I miss, which is why I'm overrun by them.

Today's Theme song
                        Snipping on the Dock of the Day
                        Wasting time.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTVjnBo96Ug

Have a lovely day how ever your "wasting" it.

Comment

• Morning all,looks like we had a drop of rain in the night thank goodness,cloud and sun in the sky,no chill out day for me,got must doos or catchups,see you all latter,enjoy your day.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morni g all.
                            The sun is shining but there is a chilly wind and it's just 9 deg.
                            Off out to meet up with friends this morning for our monthly lunch.
                            Probably won't get much garden related done today,
                            Have a good day all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• We too had rain overnight, cool but sun is trying to peep through, down to 5 degrees overnight in the greenhouse, but everything looks like it's ok.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                                Not a lot done today.
                                Mixed up some tomato feed and watered all the toms and peppers and chillies.
                                Buds on the peppers and chillies.
                                Buds on some of my potatoes as well. The temp is due to drop down to 4 or 5 tonight so I will be out covering everything in the greenhouse.
                                Seems like the cold is going on and on.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...