X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning all. Been busy so haven't been around much lately. Only 7c here but it's bright. Agree about the Pukka teas Nicos.

Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Last time we were in the uk I descovered Pukka teas.....they are really lovely!...I'm sure it's helping with my diet...slowly, slowly.....

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    If you're going to have one .....

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    I'm glad you've out your heating on, I felt a bit guilty about having ours on!

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    He was a big baby...9lbs!...I think I'm still recovering!

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Knew you'd be around Nicos Many happies to your son

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin Flo....nearly missed you there!
    6C here and raining too...bring back the taste of summer please!

Kettle's on...and so is the central heating!

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning Snoop'n'All Raining here and feels cold again. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin Snoopn'all
    Gosh...you are up early!
    We managed to turn over our 2smaller plots yesterday, so hopefully either today or tomorrow we'll start sowing and planting out our spuds.
    The main area can wait a while longer...
    Domestics are the priority for me today....then a bit of time in the garden....
    Have a great day peeps...and if you need a reason to raise a glass or two today, well, Tis my youngest's birthday!
    Happy birthday son xx

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Up early this morning. Couldn't sleep, and as there's no Mr Snoop to disturb, I thought I might as well get dressed.

Busy day. I'll get some paid work out of the way, then do a bit of hurried gardening before my friend with the tractor comes along. I have no chance of getting my plot even vaguely sorted for this year without him. So, he's coming with his 'discos' as he calls them, disks that will chop up the weeds and lightly score the surface. Then I'll leave the weed matter to die and then work it in. Chop and drop green manure on a large scale. But the hurried gardening will consist of uprooting as much wild rocket as I can to reduce seed spreading. Other than that, it's mostly grass (not couch grass, thank goodness) and assorted other low-growing wild flowers and I don't mind if they spread seed.

Have a great day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Aberdeenplotter
    replied
    Evening all. Been another April day with hail showers to add to the rainy ones. Took my trailer home loaded with peat and compost and have now emptied it and reloaded it with last years tomato pots complete with old compost and also the compost I mixed up the other day for my show carrots. Also a couple of bags of compost bought from Costco. Utter rubbish stuff but I'll spread that in the plot.

now it's time for a cuppie

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    No sun here yet but at least it's not raining.
    Cool, with a temp of just 9 deg.
    Going to the park for my walk and hopefully the day may improve.
    No plans so I will take it as it comes.
    Have a good day all, especially those who are lucky enough to have sun shine.

Leave a comment:

• cariann88
    replied
    Good morning,

I think I need to go back to bed. My morning so far has been me spilling things down me. I aint got a clue how I can miss my mouth lol.

I hate ironing. I refuse to do it. If my OH want's anything ironing then he has to do it himself. Glad everything went well at the hospital Burnie.

Grey clouds here, looks like we are in for some rain. Going to nip down the allotment soon to check on my plants in the greenhouse and give them a watering. Hope to get down there properly at the weekend.

I am now going to attempt having another coffee without spilling it down me lol.
    Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Morning all,sun for now,Burnie pleased it's all good for you,as for ironing,my arm got the shock of it's life this week,making movements over some clothes,played with the seed box last night,lined up the next bach for sowing,have a good day all,and Cad do not get lost in the broom cupboard,remember to come out for some air.

Leave a comment:

• Thelma Sanders
    replied
    Mornings all yes, sunny and cloudy bits here as well, showers later to spoil things according t the forecast.
    Nicos Mollycat was trying it on early this morning as well, I blame it on the birds being sooo noisey this morning. Oh well! Onwards and upwards...pea netting to put up on the plot and to start baking for Son-I-L's birthday later this week.
    Have a good'un

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X