This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    I've been clearing out the Glory Hole but had to stop when I realised I had nowhere to dispose of the rubbish
    Its scary how much you can fit into a small space.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Its scary how much you can fit into a small space.
      It's even more scarier how much you can fit unto a large space
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        I've been clearing out the Glory Hole but had to stop when I realised I had nowhere to dispose of the rubbish
        Back in the Glory Hole, where else?
        Had a little spell in the garden this morning when the dogs discovered the woodchip pile! Ted ran up to the top and dared Spud to knock him off. Poor Spuddy couldn't gain any traction on the woodchip and kept sliding back down in a flurry of sawdust. Then the 2 of them would tear around in circles trying to be first back to be King Pup of the castle. Wished I had a video camera - they were so funny.
        Then I went to see my Mum who had just cooked her lunch - 2 huge bacon baps Even at 97, she hasn't lost her appetite.
        Nothing much else to bore you with so I'll disappear. Maybe see you in the GR later. Rary's buying so its worth going just for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Nothing much else to bore you with so I'll disappear. Maybe see you in the GR later. Rary's buying so its worth going just for that.
          Please stop saying that, how can I buy folks a drink if I have no money, unless you lend me some, if you do, I will buy you a drink
          Just to add, you wouldnt need to buy me one back, well not straight away
          Last edited by rary; 02-12-2017, 05:43 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Right need to go I am picking my granddaughter up at the airport

Comment

• You haven't repaid the money I lent you last year
              You'll have to find another young, beautiful and kindhearted chicken to sub you this year.

Comment

• Lumpy darling, could I have a word with you, in private, too many chickens have big lugs in here

Comment

• Morning all, first up, so I have claimed a very nice dress and picked out furry slippers to match
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning,

Aren't whale songs meant to be soothing? I am currently listening to the whaling song of small child who is hard done by! I am such a mean Mummy.

Have a good day everyone x

Comment

• Morning its nearly 8am and its just getting light here according to the met-office its going to be sunny later on.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All It's really full here too Bren but a balmy 8 degrees. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Stop hogging all the heat Flo only 4 here.

Not quite sure what today holds but I know it won't include the plots.....

Have a super Sunday all

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            Dull and grey but 8 deg so not too cold.
                            No plans yet for today so we will take it as it comes.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,

I've only just got up out of bed. Must of needed the sleep. Not going out today instead I am going to clean the house and catch up on the weeks laundry(The joys of being a adult)
                              But before I do anything I am going to put the kettle on for a brew. Anyone want a drink?

Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Good evening. Nice and warm today, blue skies and not a cloud in sight. Irrigation is back on as there is no rain forecasted for the next few days.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X