X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    Grey and misty rain here this morning.
    Out for lunch with my friends this morning.
    Son and partner comingfor dinner this evening so a busy day ahead.
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning All, nope I didn't fall off the face of the earth, we managed to go away with my daughters for an extended weekend which was all arranged a long time ago before Mrs C's latest health problems.

It was a little touch and go as to if we were going to be able to go, but five days bed rest and increasing pain killers and other medication and by Friday Mrs C could stand unassisted.

She finally gave in and has actually used the wheel chair that I've had waiting for some time as there is no way she can walk any distance without putting herself back in bed for another week.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all,Cad that is lovely news,so pleased for you all,have a good day all,and look after yourselvs
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

No frost here either this morning. Did I mention we hit black ice on Saturday morning and did a wonderful wiggle along the road!...good job there was nothing to hit
          Not much fun when you have a trailer as well... I can say!

Great news there Cad...that'll do you both a bit of good
          Flo....We lit our outdoor tree last night...a few more bulbs blown but not bad for 12 yr outdoor lights kept outside all year!

More domestic sorting here today....intending to get the trees on Friday and put up the decorations over the coming weekend.
          Must get the uk cards sorted and posted this week....

Have a great day peeps!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon, forgot to add my good morning this morning, so here is a belated good morning! Hope you are all well. A little brighter this afternoon than this morning so that's a bonus. Off to supermarket, maybe pick up a Christmas tree while I'm there!
            Have a great day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, there had been a cold wind blowing all day with one or two spits of rain, so have been indoors most of the day though did go out with some friends for lunch, fortunately it was just a short walk from the car to the pub, OH is feeling the cold all the time just now, whither caused with her illness or her medication I don't know, but the house is beginning to feel to warm for me, but fortunately I am out tonight, as I am going to a garden club so I am hoping the heats on there, Well keep safe and keep warm, enjoy your evening
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• There's supposed to be an Aurora tonight, but it's too cloudy just now

Comment

• Never seen the Aurora Borealis, South Wales is too near the Equator for that. My daughter saw it when she was in Lapland some years ago. She said it was 'illuminating!'

Comment

• Got my sons dog for the night as he's in London on business. Just made my 3rd jar of sloe gin. I usually give small bottles of it in stockings at Christmas but none of them are going to be ready in time this year.

I'm watching Phillip Schofield's program on what to buy for Christmas. He's spent far too much time on drones which are way above what I'm prepared to pay for a present, although I can think of at least 3 relatives who would love one.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good Morning All Feels mild again. Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and All 8.3 - 8.8 in the greenhouse so yep very mild. Have a good one people, I have a site visit in Clapham this morning that's going to be a nice drive this morning (not) at least I have the Christmasurus Soundtrack to listen too.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Same temp as Cads here, I will be over the plots today as I got told I make the house look untidy last night
                          Enjoy Wednesday all

Comment

• Morning all. Dull here, haven't been outside yet.
                            A bit more wrapping pressies this morning and then work this afternoon.
                            I must stop shopping .....
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning it's mild start here as well
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We had a fab sun rise this morning, I can just see the sea on the horizon from the conservatory and it was as good as any west coast sunset(just handy that at this time of year it's at around eight o'clock lol)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X