X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    I've decided to give back some of the lawn I pinched years ago for veg beds - I just haven't got the stamina now

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Lovely day

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Love the steam engines. Brings me back to the past.
    Enjoy your day Burnie.

Any, another lovely day here and it's a pitch and putt day.
    Enjoy the good weather everyone, we have been waiting for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Morning all,another nice one,enjoy the steamers Burnie,them make lovely sounds,reminds me of childhood holidays,train was the start,heads out windows and soot in eyes ext ext ext,we not far from the great central,MR was taken there totherday in his wagon by a friend,look at trains and a coffee,they even got a large miniture set up for the kids,have a good day and Bgood2yrselfs

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all

Off to market in a sec....then I too am being taken out for lunch!

Just been picking some of the last of the daffs....paperweight I think ?...all the rest are now over.
    They were so slow in appearing cos of the cold Spring, and this hot blast is suddenly making them pass out...pity, but they have been brill this year.
    One can never have too many daffs/ narcissi eh?

Have a great day peeps- enjoy the weather if you are one of the lucky ones

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning, suns shining and we have steam hauled trains in Scotland today, so off to Dunkeld to watch and photograph them in the Highlands.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Very bright today. So could get a bit hot later. Today's jobs: weeding, putting hose pipes back in place and getting some water up from the well. Paid work this afternoon.

Sounds like quite a balanced day!

Hope you all have a good one too.

Leave a comment:

• Thelma Sanders
    replied
    Mornings, it is sunny here as well, but feels a little cooler

Sore again this morning so an easy day for me today.
    Have a good'un!

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning Rary'n'all Sunny. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good morning, a nice sunny morning today will do a little bit more work on the grass , then let OH take me out for a bite to eat, enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, started off a lovely morning, and managed to tidy up the back grass, its not a lawn as its there for the boy's to play, levelled up the edges and have sown some grass seed, then went to Ikea, as our daughter wanted us to get something for her, that she needed for this evening, why do they leave everything to the last minute, once back home it was time to pick up the boy's from school, and by that time it had clouded over, need to go my sons in early

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    This is a serious question!
    Do you think I have sunstroke? I seem to be writing rubbish.
    No I just took it as your normal

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Mornin n'alln'all

Just got to collect one of the repaired lawn mowers , then guess what I'll be doing today?
    Watching OH cut the grass

Leave a comment:

• JanieB
    replied
    I’m in Spain. The weather is beautiful. Being blonde I’m staying in the shade particularly as airport security confiscated my factor 30. It’s a bit windy though.

The villa is a posh cave having been carved out of the side of a hill and having no windows. Interesting experience. Just hoping my seedlings have enough water and will survive til I get home. The internet connection is a bit iffy, but do I care?

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    then guess what I'll be doing today?
    Ironing??

Its another of those beautiful sunshiny days that South Wales is reknowned for - and the first person who says "since Wednesday" will feel the full weight of my wibbly radish landing on them.
    Hard to come indoors on days like today but this is where the coffee and the loo are, so sometimes a chicken has to do it.

This is a serious question!
    Do you think I have sunstroke? I seem to be writing rubbish.

Have a great day, whatever you're up to. Its Friday and that may be important for those of you who have to work for a living.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X