• Show
Clear All

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning and and Happy Friday Warm again, but misty. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    So...go on folks....admit it....who is gently glowing after overdoing the sunshine today?
    Me?....not so much....just my face, but it does feel good!

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    What a fantastic day weather wise.
    Bitter sweet day today.
    My mother's 100th birthday if she had lived to see it.
    Always she would say, I want to live to 100 so I can go and get my cheque from the president.
    She only missed out by two and a bit years.
    Visited her grave this morning and it just brought it all back.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, took a while for sky to clear of cloud but now looking nice, watchmen by the boy's at the moment, well really just preparing something for them to eat, as and when they want it, I think their legs are hollow, as their perpetual cry is I'm hungry right need to go daughters home, now going to our sons to,wait for him to come home

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all
    Another stonker for us too!

Sanding down and oiling of tables today and hopefully starting to prepare the potager...or maybe painting of benches depending on my back

Have a great day all....nice to have warm light evenings for a change isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning had a good day yesterday some seed sowing, potting on, grass cutting plus going out walking.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    Good Morning All Feels much warmer today. Have a good day
    Flo yesterday my GH hit 30c and that was with windows, louvres and door open

Leave a comment:

• Thelma Sanders
    replied
    After the Tesco delivery fiasco yesterday, this morning is plot time *happy dance* sunscreen at the ready I'll see how hot it gets/how my back feels before deciding what, if anything, gets done after that
    Have a good'un!

Leave a comment:

• happyhumph
    replied
    Morning all. Dry and sunny here. Quick tidy of hallway this morning as a friend coming round after school. OH has declared overnight oats with yesterday's rhubarb a success. Youngest starting rainbows today.

Have a great day whatever you're up to

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning, all. Sun is up here, but I'm guessing the Vine is still on GMT, so it'll look like I'm posting at just gone six o'clock, when it was still dark. Either that or you got up very early, FF.

So, paid work today and then some weeding. Peas and broad beans tomorrow. Maybe the first of the potatoes at the weekend. Plus, plenty of weeding!

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Feels much warmer today. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Aberdeenplotter
    replied
    Evening all. 6 mins till the heating goes off so just checking in before bedtime. Been a fine day mostly except we had a drizzly spell at one pont. Earned some brownie points hanging pictures in lounge.

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Didn't they use "bloodletting" to balance the humours? Not really sure what that means.
    Anyway, I gave Mrs Popple a short back and sides today. She looks a lot better for it too.

Leave a comment:

• boatsman
    replied
    VC why did you go to the doctor for your bloodletting? You could have gone to the barber and had a short back and sides at the same time!

Leave a comment:

• happyhumph
    replied
    Amalfi coast was amazing - wisteria in flower everywhere smelling amazing, - saw a huge feral one growing up a cliff. Birds of paradise just growing and in flower at the side of the road...

Leave a comment:

• happyhumph
    replied
    Be careful with the exciled tea/coffee apparatus - I ignored mine and they've bred I now seem to have multiple coffee sets and teapots of various sizes as well as at least 4 different ways to make coffee....

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X