This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    We have a clear sunny morning but its cold.
    Flo...,19deg, in winter, crazy
    We are dog sitting for the next two days.
    He is a little Jack Russel, 14 year old and deaf but a beauty.
    Dont know anything about dogs but we will be fine.
    Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• We have wet and windy, hope it hurries up and goes away, going climbing Munroe mountains with my son early in the week before he goes to the Falklands for 6 weeks.

Comment

• Morning all and a wb to Vix n all. I'm not here that often myself these days but still nice to see the forum inhabited .

a heady 6c out there but after weeks of minus temperatures it is very welcome.

Sowed my big onions this morning. bottom heat of 18c and artificial light. Bit later than normal for me but I'm looking for quality and not hooge onions.

Comment

• Its always nice to see you Ap.
          As you say, the Forum is still inhabited but you need to be careful, a lot of them are Nutters.
          Good luck with your onions - not that you need luck!

Comment

• Barmy! I meant 9
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon folks
              Been out food shopping and popped into Wilkos for something (I didn't find it) and noticed seed potatoes in store
              It's a lovely feeling ...... Won't be long
              Have a great day
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good evening, a cold wet day again, finally got my hot bed made , it now has the he heating cable in and filled with sand heating up overnight, the temp. of the sand when I put it in was 4c. My hands were so cold I never realised that I had checked one of my finger nails till I came in the house, and now it's stoenin (throbbing like mad) right need to go and get the tea on, and thigh I don't normally bother with it I think tonight I will have a glass of red with it, catch you later
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• OK, fellow Grapes, I have a favour to ask. On 6 and 7 January, you have to keep all your fingers, toes, legs, arms, anything you can cross, crossed: out of the blue, rain has been forecast! A total of 40 mm/litres per square metre. Can't believe it. That's probably not far off a quarter of all our rainfall last year.

Just as well the Kings deliver presents here on the night of 5 January. Wouldn't want the camels, kings, page and packages to get all wet.

Rain would be such a fantastic gift. The farmers will be cheering, as will I.

Comment

• Hope your wish is granted, Snoop. It doesn't seem much to ask and you've been very good all year. Maybe the camels can fill up specially for you!

Comment

• Welcome to 2018 all.

I hope none of you are are suffering from excess alcohol consumption this morning

I have no plans for today yet but I am sure gardening will figure in it somewhere

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all

Comment

• Thanks GL Good Morning All and Happy New Year. No plans here either, other than doing meals on wheels
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning people, I wish my body clock had a snooze button! A lazy morning followed by an evening meal with my eldest daughter and her partner is on the cards today then I suppose it's back to work tomorrow.

I've left my little rechargeable battery asleep as she had a late night/ early morning, just waiting for the txt message to let me know she is awake and needs help to sit up and then stand, followed by making her a cup of tea.

Have a great day whatever you end up doing.....
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning and a Happy New Year only two more mince pies left to eat then Christmas is officially over.
                            Last edited by Bren In Pots; 01-01-2018, 07:27 AM.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Woken by rain bouncing off the window à la hosepipe mode....it appears to be getting darker!
                              We had a lovely evening out sipping fizz and munching on guinea fowl with friends.....
                              Just the two of us today...lamb and sticky toffee pudding later....

Gosh....2018 eh?....have a great day everyone-whatever you do!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, everyone. No hangovers here, though my laptop screen has a distinct lean to it (one of the hinges has broken, so no idea how long the cable connecting the display and the keyboard part will survive). Will be starting a thread looking for recommendations sometime soon...

Anyway, happy new year everyone. Hope you have a great start to 2018. Bright and blue here. Really looking forward to the rain clouds coming.

Lots of love and best wishes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X