This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 2018 everyone.
    Snowdrops are poking through the grass, lots of daffs on the way and one that flowered for Chri*****.

Its beginning to feel a lot like Spring here.
    Everywhere you go,
    The spring flowers are appearing
    And there's very little sign of snow.

Have a great day, week, month, year, life.

Comment

• Happy new Year to all. Lets see what 2018 brings. Bring it on!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all, Happy 2018 to you all
        No hangovers here, I'm long past going out on NYE, went to bed about 10.30 and was kept awake by fireworks, but at 12.01 all had finished.
        Nothing going on today, got some soup making to be getting on with though
        Have a lovely start to the New Year folks
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• No hangover on my part. I stayed at my daughters last night. We had a tray of nibbles, watched a couple of films and turned back to terrestrial tv for the fireworks in London and drank pink champagne. Then finished watching our films. Went to bed about 2am. I’ve now been up for about an hour, had a cuppa, let the dogs out, done 3 crosswords. My daughter is having a well earned lie in. My granddaughter is asleep on the sofa having not made it up to bed after she got in. I know we tidied up before we went to bed but gd must have been hungry. Her shoes are in the middle of the kitchen floor and her coat is hung on the stairs.

Happy New (growing) Year everybody.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good morning and happy New year.
            Yes, we were out last night but no hangover, just danced the night away.
            My friends husband plays guitar and provides music for a little club every year to raise funds lot the Irish lifeboat rescue so the six of us go to support it every year.
            All 60' and 70's music, from our era.
            Just a late night so taking it easy today.
            Have a good day all.
            Won't be long now till were planting and digging.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• No hangover, now that is a surprise..........................(what day is it ?)

Comment

• Happy New Year all . no excesses in our house either. Don't know when I became sensible but it seems as if I have

had another session sowing onions. Kamal for a red one. Found the packet I lost last year . Also sowd Toughball and Vento. Will be growing them for the 250 gram class.

Bit flemmin chilly out again though. Though the frost had gone. Ah well. Just have to sit inside where it's warm.

Comment

• I wish you all A Good New Year
                  Good evening, we have our daughter's dog staying with us just now so first thing this morning it was taking her a walk, then spent some time in the garden, up until lunch time, then a walk again during which I got caught in a heavy shower of rain, (here's me looking for a dry day and Snoop looking for rain, I don't know who is the better off) then back into the garden, I need to get part of my new raised border ready for planting daffodils, I had to do a bit of digging through some roots and now have sore knees, so will be sitting in tonight to give her them a rest Well need to go OH has the tea ready and I am ready for it, so catch you later, oh and Snoop I have found that no matter how much tidying up I do its never tidy enough for OH, perhaps you went to the same school
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and back to the grind for me ) Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oops ........
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo et al, have a good one people even if you are back at work!
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• There was a serious frost last night, but my Roses still have new buds on them, very odd.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            It was wet here earlier but the sun is out now.
                            Domestics today.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Looks like I might have jumped the gun on the rain. The forecast is already being cut back to minimal amounts. With any luck that will change between now and Saturday. Need an emoji for "fingers crossed"!

Bit on tenterhooks today, as Mr Snoop has taken my car for its MOT. It's ancient...

Comment

• Chucking it down here, sorry Snoop.
                                Shout if you need me, I'm cleaning the bathroom.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X