Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All - forgot to put the rubbish out last night and they come early so at 5:30 I was putting out the bins in my PJ's didn't feel that cold out there this morning.

After lots of frantic searching as she wanted to find a replacement before the mot runs out on her current car, we managed to find a car for my youngest to replace the old one that I bought two - three years ago for her to learn to drive in and so that she would be able to look for a job further away from home.

She is a baker and gets up at the crack of dawn to get to work and get producing for the day, so really needs a reliable motor.

Now she is getting upset that "Nellie" her car is going to have to be left at the car dealers on Friday when she picks up her new one, which apparently is going to be called "Lexie" Crazy how humans can get emotionally attached to cars, but I know what she means. Not quite sure about the parking it facing the wall so it can't see her driving away in Lexie though

I'm guessing I didn't help matters by running out with a bunch of tissues and wiping the imaginary tears from nellies headlights when she and her sister were about to go shopping yesterday before they pulled off the drive.

Have a Great Day people.
    Last edited by Cadalot; 16-11-2017, 05:26 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Morning its mild here as well GL overnight GH temp was 9c that's the warmest its been all week, raking leaves and shopping for me today.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
        shopping for me today.
        Oh, you are soo lucky Bren

Comment

Mornin N'alln'all
          Cor....guess who overslept this morning!

Happy to report all good here...Arm not even aching after the flu jab (that was tempting fate wasn't it...I'll probably get full blown flu for saying that!)

Guess what I'll be doing today?...yup...sewing!

I did manage to distract myself a tad yesterday by sorting out the freezers....delving away at the bottom trying to find things needing eating up.
          I found some frozen apricots from last year! Mmm....

Have a great day peeps....see ya later
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Afternoon, food shopping this morning.
            Day is turning out quite mild and the sun is trying to come out
            Off to work this afternoon, yes I have been every day this week, my poor knees can feel it.
            Have a lovely rest of the day
            Nannys make memories

Comment

Afternoon
              NS we went supermarket shopping at around 1-sh and the store was more or less empty with no queues at the checkouts either. So i'm going to try for the same day next time I need to go there.

Comment

OK I know I'm a bad Dad

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nelly Crying 02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	2375667

But I just could not resist adding post-it tears to the headlights
                Last edited by Cadalot; 16-11-2017, 03:24 PM.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Good Morning All and Happy Friday Very cold but no frost. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Mornin Flon'all

I got woken at sillyo'clock.fr this morning by Hibou crying at the bedroom window. Feed meeee...she wouldn't come in last night for some reason which is unusual...clearly at some party event or something!
                    Now happily curled up on the bath mat!

Tis Foggy here Flo....strangely exciting to try and peer into the distance. Glad I don't have to drive in it though!

Have a good day peeps
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Frosty and dark out there!

Off to Conwy today where our son is buying a house...Wales, I ask you

Have a super Friday all

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Black Friday Very cold here and frost on the roofs of the houses and the cars and over the grass an on the greenhouse. Have a good day
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning cold and frosty here but the garden did look pretty and sparkly earlier on.

Comment

• Morning all, frosty here too - sun is trying to come out though
                            Fat club this morning and then the chest X-ray afterwards. Let you know later how long I had to wait
                            Have a great day folks
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a cold wet day here today, OH had to attend physio this morning as she is having problems with her shoulder as it got damaged when she fell, though it seems ok when she swipes at me with the brush we then decided to go to the Clyde Valley where we had lunch, and of course a look round at all the decorations, when I suggested that we bring the grandsons over to see them OH pointed out that they would not find it interesting as they watch more sophisticated stuff on TV etc. which made me wonder is all the decorations and displays put on for the young children and the older folk that visit GAs and the inbetweeners miss all the pleasure of the displays?
                              Oh and I see GL has went back to the dark side, he must have been missing the feeling of power over us gentle folks
                              Nice to see you back as a Mod. GL I wish you and the rest of the Mods well, as good Mods. keep a good forum
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All - It's only me!

I'm going to try and cut some weed membrane for path lining this morning before the rain, what has everyone else got planned?
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X