X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Overcast here but it's getting light a bit earlier
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all. Frosty but dry here - should be a lovely day. Went for a run with a friend last night. Heard some whispering and 3 teenage boys , about 13-15 years old jumped out from behind a wall trying to scare us.

Don't think they expected the lecture about not jumping out on women after dark trying to scare them! Or my friends claim that she knew them and would call the police if she heard of them doing it again.

Idiots - in what world is that acceptable? Hopefully we gave them something to think about, or at least took the 'humour' out of their 'joke'.

Work this morning, then eldest having a friend round after school.

Better get ready to go, have a nice day peeps, whatever you get up to
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning everyone, missing in action yesterday.
        Foggy outside, but hopefully brighten up a bit.
        I have resumed walking to work again. Trying to get my fitness back.
        Absolutely no problems heart wise, but the old knees need to see a surgeon
        Hubby is 70 today and we are off out with our little family for a meal together later.
        Have a great day everyone, and glad to hear that Mrs Cad got on ok
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

+3 and a little murky out there. Off to the barber's today for a short back and sides with a top polish

Might take a detour via the plots on the way home....have a good Thursday everyone
          Last edited by Greenleaves; 11-01-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• Morning all, chilly, damp and foggy this morning! Off for a cuppa...kettle's on if anyone wants to join me!

Have a great day everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
              Another lovely morning here but still a bit of cloud around.
              Out and about today and think I wilo be soeing more seeds.
              Have a good day all.
              Hsppy birthday to Nannysallys OH.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,pleased your doing better NS and many happies to MR,well done HH and friend for talking to them,little devils,GL take your scarf,it will be drafty around the neck,having a tip run in a bit,loft looking better,still got books and magz to sort out,by the time i done,it will be a doddle to decorate,some stuff for charity also,have a good day and Bgood 2yourself
                Last edited by lottie dolly; 11-01-2018, 09:53 AM.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• No frost today and the sun is peering through, but it's still cold out there, might venture out with the camera later.

Comment

• Happy Birthday to Mr. NS! Thanks for the reminder Lottie.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Well four o'clock and the fog has descended again like a curtain.
                      Its so eerie looking with the car headlights just appearing out of the gloom.
                      Like a spooky movie.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, cold but dry today, started with a freezing fog and didn't really improve till about midday, though the Sun was out for a time really wasn't very warm, still a lot of ice in the back garden, at my daughter's watching the boy's, I had made a big pot of soup yesterday thinking we could freeze some but no OH thought the boy's would like it, now I have no soup,just had a call from my granddaughter, thought some thing would be wrong with her car, ad that's usually when I here from her but no I was wrong, she wants a lift to the station tomorrow at ten past eight, I think I will go and look for a job so that I can have some tickets me to myself, right need to go SiL just coming in so will head to my sons now as OH is watching the younger two
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Friday Bit colder today. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• The BBC weather man looked thrilled this morning when he forecasted snow next week for England - you might win your own carrots Nicos
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Snow next week !!!!! NOoooooooooooo I need dry weather to get on with my allotment !

Turns into Mutley out of Wacky Races muttering under his breath
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Quite gloomy looking outside today...still it is fairly mild. Over the plots today

Happy Friday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X