This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

A cold night the GH temp is now only 1.8c we've a bit of overnight snow but not much we're down to have sleet and snow for the rest of the day. I'll be in doors baking
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, not too bad here at the moment, but supposed to be colder later
      Got to pop out for a few errands this morning and then will be tucked up in my craft room this afternoon.
      Got a Radio/CD player £2 from the charity shop and I sing along whilst I card make
      Forgot to mention that I stayed the same weight wise last Friday. Still trying .....
      Have a great day folks
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Bright, breezy and very cold. Didn't do my onions yesterday. Will try again this afternoon, though it's due to get very windy and staying indoors might appeal more...

Have a good day, peeps.

Comment

• Gritters down our wee close, preparing for a big dollop of snow...allegedly

Comment

• Good morning all.
            Bright and sunny this morning but just 2 deg.
            Off out shortly for some grocery shopping snd the mskings of a stew for this cold weather.
            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, beautiful snow during the night but it's wet and slushy now! Sun is out too, for a change! Domestics today and some soup making, a fun day ahead...not!
              Hope you all have a lovely day.
              sigpic

Comment

• Just started snowing SWMBO has just announced we need to go shopping!!

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                  Just started snowing SWMBO has just announced we need to go shopping!!
                  That sounds like good/typical timing to me

I'm not going anywhere while it's so windy - the wheelie bin has escaped up the terrace already and worse is forecast for later

Comment

• Good afternoon all,cold,dry and sunshine,with a breeze,thanks for giving the snow a home grapes,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Artnoon
                      Weather not too bad this morning, cold but dry, cleaned chooks out and had a mooch round the garden - all good so far. Came in for coffee and the sky went black, within minutes. Thought the End was Nigh - as the man with the sandwich board used to shout in town. (Wonder if he's met his End yet?) Anyway, the black sky brought the hail and sleet and the GH roof turned white. Ten minutes later and its thawed and all's well again.
                      Wasn't that interesting? You can wake up now, I've finished
                      Sometimes, I wonder how I manage to cope with all the excitement in my life.

Hope life is a bit calmer for you all!

Here we go again, a crow just chased a woodpigeon. Wow!! I'd better sit down and rest...............

Comment

• Like your weather VS. Black one minute and bright the next.
                        Bloomin cold though and we have had a good few snow showers.
                        Stay warm all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Currently snowing hard

Glorious day up until 16.00, hopefully it will go as quick as it arrived

Comment

• Bit cold outside today 13C, 6C tonight. Had some rain last week and some of the spring bulbs are shooting up.

Comment

• Evening we've had bright sunshine, hailstone and snow today so not spent much time outdoors.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening, got all errands done this morning, cor was that wind bitter.
                                Bright sunshine this afternoon, but still cold
                                Nice from the inside though
                                Got a big pot of veg soup on the go and tonight's tea in the oven
                                Have a lovely evening and keep warm
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X