• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its icy out but without any of the snow they promised yesterday
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Condolences Jay.

I haven’t seen any sner coming down but there are cars passing that have a coating of it. It’s still cold. I still haven’t got my car back. I still have my son’s dog. She’s a funny little thing. She sleeps totally covered up either under a blanket or under the hood of her bed. She won’t eat dog food, she’d rather starve so she has (from me anyway) the cheapo sliced meats or remnants of anything I’m having.

She’s a chihuahua. My son is a 6’ + body builder electrician and she’s his baby.

Time to get dressed and start the day.
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Sorry to hear your very sad news Jay22, such a sad time
        Up early today, and what a sunny day again, still cold out though
        1st boiler service going on, time flies doesn't it.
        Hubby has more or less done the fencing, and yes, he ached all over so I ran a bath for him.
        Fat club this morning, who knows what that will bring?
        Have a nice day, sun or snow
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Sunny but blimming cold & frosty 1.5C, forecast says up to 4C later Brr
          Don't think I'll be doing much outside today, somehow

More time spent on how to cram in everything I want to grow oops! I should have typed plot planning, as I'm trying to be organised this year

Note to self - you really must do some ironing soon

Comment

• Good morning all. Cold dry and sunny but just 1 deg.
            Have a good day all and wrap up warm.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Just a quick add, 1/2 lb off this week, at last going in the right direction
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• well done Sally

Comment

• Good afternoon, started of this morning with everything covered in ice but fortunately it was melted by 10.30 when I was going out, cold with sleet falling most of the day though its not lying if the temp. drops again it will freeze everything again, going out to a Burns supper later so hopping thing stay safe, just heard the weather report its going to freeze again tonight, so warm clothes and boots into the car. Well keep safe enjoy your weekend and pass on a smile
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Enjoy your evening Rary, hope there's a kind person there to buy you a drink
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post

Note to self - you really must do some ironing soon
                      ^^^^^^^^
                      Why?
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Had a very good night, but wonder when the PC brigade will move in and change things
                        The forecasted freezing conditions have not occurred yet, so the drive home went fine though looking out the window it looks like its getting colder now. Right bedtime so enjoy the weekend, keep warm and safe. Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning, its icy out but no snow so that's a good start to the day.

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                          Just a quick add, 1/2 lb off this week, at last going in the right direction
                          Congrats NS its difficult to loose weight this time of year
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning,just wet ground here,well done NS pleased for you,look after yourselvs.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Same here Bren. The black ice was treacherous yesterday. We had several doctors and admin staff in car accidents. It kept the patients away from outpatients but filled A & E. I'm about to nudge Room Service. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

+4° in the greenhouse this morning and a bleak looking sky. I shall be over the plots today bu not sure what I shall be doing as the ground is soaked apart from adding some bark to the paths.

Have a great Saturday doing whatever you have planned

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X