This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the new pic vc,a hen with atitude,and teeth to die for
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Came back on for a bit of sensible conversation, ..... I think I will go out to the greenhouse again
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all, what a rotten day
        Woke up in the early hours with a tummy upset which carried on till lunchtime.
        So I've had a duvet day I.e. Not bothered getting dressed.
        My dressing gown is so warm, it's lovely.
        Managed to eat now with no ill effects, have a lovely evening
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• I just said to Mrs Balders - "glad i got kicked out of the other gardening forum"

"why?" says she.

"I feel far more at home on this one" says I
          sigpic
          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Their loss is our................??? Can't think of the right word.

Well, its their loss anyway.

Comment

• ... and you got Cadalot too... what a bonus!
              sigpic

Comment

• BOGOF

I've often thought that about you two.

Comment

• There are a couple of sweeties who moved across also - I'll spare them from naming and shaming though...

anyhow - you lot are as mad as a brush and I'm very pleased to be allowed to frequent the establishment.
                  sigpic

Comment

• minus seven this morning, greenhouse looked like an igloo, just got home it's plus one and raining, weather is bonkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                      I just said to Mrs Balders - "glad i got kicked out of the other gardening forum"

"why?" says she.

"I feel far more at home on this one" says I
                      Right Mods, kick him out - for his..... (sorry, that was a bit rude)
                      Last edited by KevinM67; 21-01-2018, 08:15 PM. Reason: You know - it"s Balders innit
                      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                        anyhow - you lot are as mad as a brush and I'm very pleased to be allowed to frequent the establishment.
                        Yes, I'm one of the happy exiles too.

Comment

• Baldy, I've always meant to ask - is the writing at the bottom from 'Mr Jolly Lives Next Door' ?
                          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• Yes indeed Kelvin.
                            Well spotted. Think they costed it for the price of GnTs they'd get for knocking off Nicholas 'Bloody' Parsons...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                              Can't make up my mind whether you're suggesting that Rary's smile is as rare as hen's teeth or whether it's the un-sunny day that's unusual in sunshiny South Wales. I'm guessing the latter, but like Rary, I wouldn't like to put money on it!
                              I will have you know Snoop I have a smile on my face all the time its just that its not noticable
                              Last edited by Bren In Pots; 22-01-2018, 07:31 AM. Reason: fixed quote
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• An absolute classic 'Comic Strip Presents'.... I need to watch it again...NOW !!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X