Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning all,sun here as well,congratulations Janie,we got 3 of em,enjoy the evening bramble,VC not wanting to outdo you,but my day started in the early hours,got woken up by MR,shouting are you all right,he only shut up AFTER i was awake,awake,back to sleep in the lovely comfy bed,then,just after 6am,he got out the bed and ended up in the floor again,would he listen to me on how to get up,NO,then 30 mins later he did it on his own,i cannot lift him,he has been shown how to get up,BUT,does not seem to come to mind untill a while after,it is not nice for me to watch him,anywayup,Bgood and lookafteryourselfs.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening, been a busy day today, after taking the boy's to school I went up for my daughter's dog and brought her home, where she was left till we went to our coffee morning, once bake home took her for a walk then back to her home, on the way back picked up a bit of tree for the fire, then picked up the boy's from school and discovered that our daughter's youngest had broken his glasses again third time in four weeks, I think the people in the opticians are beginning to look on me as a part time worker for them finally got new frames for him, then home,,, a quick tea then out to a meeting, once home onto the Vine where I have been sparring with another Grape, but need to stop this, my mother told me to respect my elders ( the sparring is friendly and taken in good fun) well bed time, pass on a smile. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday windscreen is iced over even though it doesn't seem as cold. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Peopleoids - Too dark to see what's going on today, but finally picking up a couple of water butts off Freecycle this morning and taking to the allotment as I didn't collect yesterday as it chucked it down as I was about to go.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good fairy on its way to you Lottie x
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

The mercury has risen a couple of degrees in the last hour and the greenhouse is a sweltering 3°

Off to see the bank this morning as we need to move some money around to maximise return.

Have a great Friday all

Comment

• Good morning all.
                Beautiful clear sunny morning but cold.
                Granddaughter coming for lunch today after school.
                Have a good day all and wrap up warm.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning quite frosty this morning, as I wasn't back home till the back of ten last night, though the for cast said 4c min. I decided to cover my seedlings with fleece glad of that temp. was down to -2. Need to take it easy to day as my leg is sore I think I may have hurt it when carrying the tree branch yesterday as I slipped in some mud fortunately I didn't hit the ground but did twist my knee, well will wait and see. It's actually blue sky here this morning hope it stays that way, enjoy your day what ever the weather, I know I will
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all,fairy is busying away literaly as i type,presently on the ironing ,must go do do some more organizing/tyding up so she can carry on,have a gooday and Bgood 2yourselfes.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• VC our gas meter was also under the stairs and we had to feed it shillings to get any gas. The electricity meter was in a normal place and water was unmetered, it was included in the rates.

Comment

• Morning everyone, the sun is shining and I lost 1 1/2lb this week. Yipee
                        Hope you are all ok, will have a jolly good catch up later
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Happy Fried egg from sunny side up South Whales

Remember my exciting day yesterday - turned out to be really boring 'cos the Smart meter person didn't turn up. On the bright side, I'm £30 better off as compensation for a missed appointment.
                          A day in the garden beckons - hope you have the chance to be beckoned too

Comment

• You need to watch their definitions of time slots.

SEGAS once told me they counted up to 1:00pm as morning!

Told them in the real world morning ceased at noon.
                            Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• With this lot (E0n) their online calendar shows you which days are available - so I chose the earliest - the time slot was 8am - 4pm. At 3.15 they rang to say they were unable to fit them that day. Needless to say I complained and asked why they couldn't, at least, specify morning or afternoon appointments. The reply was - you chose a day when appointments were for 8 hours not one with 4 hour slots. I don't recall having days with 4 hour slots highlighted on the calendar as I would have picked one!
                              Anyway, my next exciting day will not be until 22nd Feb between 8-12. Its good to have summat to look forward to.

Comment

• Remember my invite to my neighbours for Christmas drinks.
                                Well, that didn't happen either.
                                Neighbour called to say her husband was ill.
                                I told her we would have an Easter drink instead.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X