Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Saggyday and a (((cwtch))) for all those who are visiting the sick.

I'd been intending to go down west for the weekend as I have a cottage to empty but I'm not going while its raining. Hate motorway driving when its wet and murky.

Someone sent me this so I thought I'd share it to make you smile!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cartoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	2376335

Comment

• We've had rain over the past few days - steady fine rain that soaks into the ground. Here the national interest, similar to Test Match scores, is in how many centimetres Lake Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) has risen as it is our largest source of fresh water apart from the desalization units.

Comment

• Good evening all.
        Home now from the long track to visit my sister in law in hospital.
        I am happy to say she was better than expected so it was well worth the visit.
        Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening All

Glad to be home in the dry and warm, horrible drizzle all daydriven by a strong wind. I still had fun over the plots though

Comment

• Evening it started raining here as 11- ish and never stopped no rain given for tomorrow so i'll be able to dig up some parsnips and JA's in the dry
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening, its been a wet day today and now high winds with it, and not done much today as I was visiting my friend, but sadly all he is doing now is sleeping, when he is awake he hasn't the strength to speak, and I doubt he will be moved to the hospice. Tomorrow I think I will collect some seaweed, if there is a dry period after I come home from church, as I want to spread it over the flower beds, so here's hoping. Right off to have a read, I still read about the outdoor activities like hill walking walking etc. I suppose I should ask VC if she would send me one of her old folks magazine's I suppose I should see what type of mags. they are, I wonder if that's where she gets her weird ideas from I will let you know if I find out. Enjoy what's left of the weekend, remember its only one more day till you get back to enjoying yourself. Goodnight
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Fine here. Room Service was early as youngest Golden Girl has work today so breakfast for her will be soon. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

10.7° in the greenhouse and overcast this morning, shall be giving the plots a miss today as what I have to do over there mainly involves digging and the ground is just too wet.

Hope you all have a super Sunday

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    A bit of a great start here but temp is 12 deg outdoors.
                    Off out on a protest march this morning.
                    Greedy builder wants to built over three hundred houses and apartments on a strip on our beautiful park.
                    This park was the estate of the Guinness family and was never meant to be broken up.
                    Religious order sold it and somehow the strip of land became rezoned and this is now the result.
                    We will be left with no green spaces.
                    I should have put this in the rant thread.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• A dull, but calm and milder day down at sea level, but my clamber up Lochnagar is on hold just now, some poor soul still missing up there, hope he's in a snow hole and ok.

Comment

• Hey Snoop are you growing iceberg lettuce? Apparently there's going to be a shortage here because of the weather in Spain. I prefer Cos myself
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon n'alln'all
                          Yup....I'm back
                          I've spent the last few hours catching up!....I need a rest now

Hugs to those who need them.....and congrats to others....you know who you are xx

Tis wonderful to get back home. Hibou hasn't stopped purring yet!
                          She's supervised the unpacking of the car and checked we've put everything where it should be....and is just a beautiful sweet lass. No grudge or malice in any way...awww....

We do have a dug up rose bush and clippings and a black currant bush and clippings to sort out which we brought back with us.....

Awww...it's great to be back....
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^^^
                              Omg is that scary!
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Welcome home (vine) Nicos.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X