Clear All

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
    ^^^^^^
    Omg is that scary!
    Its meant to be friendly

This is scary

Comment

• ^^^^^ I think that's what Kelvin sees when he is on the wine
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Well, it's been a difficult day here today. My computer wouldn't restart yesterday. Fortunately, I have a recovery drive. Otherwise, it would have been a disaster as opposed to just a waste of time. Even then, it didn't go quite according to plan. One of the upshots is that I now have no ad blocker. I might keep it this way: I might get more done because the ads don't encourage you to visit! A few I can understand, but my screen is almost full of them. There's one I've just spotted that I think is for an anorak, but it looks more like a lump of meet or parma ham. Can't see me ever wearing that.

Anyway, glad to be back. And if you don't have a recovery drive or haven't backed up your data recently - do.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Rary.

Comment

• Good evening Folks its been a wet day again today so didn't bother going for the seaweed, which was a mistake, we went to a GC for a meal, where I also bought 150lts. of Erin??? compost, on the way home I had to break suddenly as the car in front slammed on their breaks as a dog run out onto the road, I breaked, hand break on and out off gear when I got rammed at the back, so out the car, not too chuffed, the driver was apologetic, this had never happened before, I asked if any body was hurt which fortunately there wasn't, her number plate was bent, my boot door was crumpled,, due to her car being elevated by what I call a sleeping policeman, one of those raised humps for traffic calming, the car six-month old and this happens, never anything when I used to run around in old bangers the other driver was still all apologies but as I told her be thankful no one was injured and its just a car which can be repaired,
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• I think it IS Kelvin, on the wine or not!!

Its been a funny old day here - raining for most of it. I should have gone down to West Wales (to the cottage I think I've sold). I need some info for the solicitor about guarantees and all the paperwork is down there. Also, the buyers have decided that they don't want some of the furniture including 2 beds and I need to dispose of it.
            Anyway, the rain put me off driving this weekend but I was worried as I need this information before the sale can proceed.
            Then I had a lightbulb moment and rang a friend down there and asked him to find the paperwork and post it to me. I also asked him if he knew anyone who wanted 2 beds.
            Would you believe his daughter is moving into a flat this week and needs a couple of beds. They're hiring a van tomorrow to move her in and will take the beds at the same time.
            Perfect
            This should be on the Happy thread really.!!

Hope your day's have worked out in surprisingly good ways too.

SORRY - just read your posts, Snoop and rary - now I'm embarrassed for being so happy!!
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 28-01-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Good to see you back Nicos, and thanks for the kind thought Snoop, and VC I am glad things are working out for you, and don't be embarrassed with having a bit of good fortune, actually I am quite sure Grapes will be happy for you.

With things going well for someone your age

Come on you didn't think I was going to let the opportunity pass

Comment

• Snoop when you say, one you think is for an anorak, its not a bit of chicken by any chance, or possibly its just word association that makes me think that

Comment

• Mornin All

12° in the greenhouse and guess what......it's raining

Have a super Monday All

Comment

• Good Morning All Cold and raining so cup of tea and a good read in bed, nice. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      Does anyone know if there is an OFF button I can use to stop Hibou from purring?
                      ...she's going to get a sore throat!

Not quite finished unpacking but I'm very pleased with some of the Sales clothes I managed to find ( don't panic rary....apart from the coat (£13) they will all be wearable for gardening in years to come!)

We came back to 40 eggs (the chookminder had also taken 12!), so I guess we'll be eating eggs for a while....and baking! One looks enormous and I must weigh it..poor chook

Have a great day peeps...
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Everyone!

Well first day of my week off, n yeah, it's Chuffin raining!

But not to worry! The first "Super Seven" lids n bases have been bleached, polished and left on the kitchen window ledge overnight, now all shiny n new!

Now where's that seed?

Whatever you choose to do! Have fun!
                        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Nice bit of rain today. Got soaked getting to the bus stop across the road.

Comment

• I washed my big propagator out at the weekend, the Super Seven is already full of onions

'Snot raining here, but not looking very nice - greenhouse pottering today methinks. If I feel brave later I might actually clean the Norfolk plastic one - it's green so certainly needs it

Have a good day everyone, whether lazy or busy!

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              The sun is out, it's not raining so all is good.
                              Only 6 deg though.
                              Don't know what today will bring but have a good one.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• HI all,anyone want some more rain,welcome back Nicos,got a first sowing of bunyards in trays down the plot,and a few lettuce,spuds are chitting,and spring cabbage is planted in the glass house,the season has started,got to play with plywood and new sheets this afternoon,start them tranceforming into bed head and bottom boards,have a fun day peeps.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X