X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Morning all,the storms left us alone to Snoop,hope things are well for you both Cad,still got the hot's here,although last night it was cooler,thank goodness,the ground needs to see some water now,as things are stagnent,even the weeds,nothing planed today,just what ever the mood allows me do,remember Bgood2yrselves.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning its cooler here as well still t-shirt and shorts weather though

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all
    Who put those clouds there?
    Ah well...at least it's cooler and all the better for some heavier work in the garden! (I.e. Spuds!...finally!)

Ironing and cleaning though are my priorities today before I can wander out into our semi controlled jungle of a garden

See ya later peeps...enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    ^Good luck at the hospital, Cadalot.

So, yesterday's thunderstorm didn't materialise (skirted round us), but it's good and cloudy today. But I might have to go back to bed this morning. Another day of waking at 4.30 am. I'm half asleep.

Anyway, have a jolly day everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Cadalot
    replied
    Morning people, it looks like another sunny day here today, but the temperature in the Greenhouse is between 8 - 10 degrees at the moment until the sun sweeps around the house. Taking Mrs C for more blood tests this morning.

Have a good one, whatever you end up doing.
    Last edited by Cadalot; 09-05-2018, 05:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• happyhumph
    replied
    Morning Flo n all. Nice looking day today. Have a good one

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Not as hot this morning, but still sunny. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good evening all.
    Well in spite of the wet start to the day it cleared up and the sun came out.
    Very breezy but dry.
    I spent the afternoon making a fruit cage for my very large gooseberry bush.
    It took a while and then I had to get it all but I am very pleased with my handiwork.
    Have to do the same again tomorrow as I have another gooseberry bush at the top of the garden.

Leave a comment:

• Aberdeenplotter
    replied
    evening all, not a lot of gardening done today as Tuesday is shopping day for my better halfs elderly(really old) parents. I did pot on some of my dwarf annual lupins and reclip my big onions to keep them tidy though. Not sure what tomorrow will involve yet. Too tired to think

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Evening, I've spent the day outdoors again mostly under the gazebo but I did get some weeding and seed sowing done, Its raining now but we've got a pretty double rainbow so its not all bad.

Leave a comment:

• Greenleaves
    replied
    Evening All

Can't remember the last time we had 5 days of cloudless skies

Just like Thelma, I would also welcome a little rain and hopefully we will get some Thursday if the forecast is correct. Spent the afternoon erecting my bean canes and watering the small plants and seeds.

Have a nice evening All

Leave a comment:

• Thelma Sanders
    replied
    It was gorgeous this morning again so off I went to the plot, sowed more pea seeds and got another 'bit' ready for even more squash
    Weeding in the garden this afternoon and still not finished it, very hard going. I never thought I'd say it after all the rain we've had this spring, but we could do with a drop - the topsoil has set like concrete!
    Sposed to be a bit cooler tomorrow..

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    hello again,we supposed to be in for stormes ahhem,it's gone breezy and very muggy,an i gone sluggish,got the lawn cut and things away that need to be,just in case,no plot today afterall,have a good evening all.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Raining here too now, I'll not know what to wear tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, well I think that's the good weather away again, two days of limited sunshine then back to rain though I am watching the ash tree in the back hedge as it looks like the leaves will appear shortly, and I can then plant out, was in at aldies this morning and bought a couple of pots of parsley and a pot of basil for 85p each, I know its cheating a bit but at prices like that, I couldn't buy the seeds at that price

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X