• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Happy Friday
    Can't stop - I have 4 men up trees and its better than TV
    ............and its sunny
    you scared them then ?

Comment

• Why does everyone think I scare people? I'm really a gentle little old bird (now that I'm not wielding a pointy stick)
      BTW, they did come down from their trees when it got dark.

Comment

• It might be my imagination but I think someone else has acquired your pointy stick and is wielding it in the GR as a wand. I name no names.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening, not been to bad a day here today occasional cloud cover with sun in-between, had a quiet morning, put some feeding out for the birds, dont need as much as it is a bit warmer, birds are so fickle, going somewhere else After church we went out for run along the coast then back home, once home I decided to make some soup using my own onion, garlic, leek and potatoes, and I thought it was very good, OHs not so sure she will tell me when she gets out the toilet (just joking she said she liked it) was in the greenhouse for a short time and decided to sow some lettuce to see if it will grow ok. I am getting a bit impatient to get started with seed sowing, but being a married man I am used to having to wait I decided to use some of the compost that I had used for the tomatoes, so hoping it works, I suppose I should set up some with fresh or unused compost, so will do that tomorrow. Right that the weekend gone so enjoy the next five days, and just thinking of what I said about the birds and fickle for some reason "whorestheburds" as in, where are the women sprung to mind, I wonder why Keep safe pass on a smile when you can. Goodnight
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All

Mild and wet this morning so will take the day as it comes

Have a great Monday everybody
            Last edited by Greenleaves; 04-12-2017, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Good Morning All Mild here today. Lots to do, but finishing my book before all else. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning it looks like being a good day here no rain or frost
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

3rd day on the run with our heating engineer trying to sort out an intermittent fault...good job we have back up electric hotwater tank and 2 wood stoves eh?...te he!....I said we were prepared for winter!

Xmas Fairs now over...today ( and most of this week ) I'll be Spring cleaning the house and tidying away crafting material. Yup...it's a real mess in here

Have a great day peeps...
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, quite mild and no rain here.
                    Nicos, hope you sold all your wares.
                    Did you post pictures on here ?
                    Quiet weekend for me, put a few hours in work Saturday afternoon and food shopping on Sunday
                    Got more items to wrap up now.
                    Anyway, have a great day folks
                    Anyone with a GR hangover, serves you right lol
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Dull but mild here.
                      Domestics and grocery shopping for a start.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning a little smirry here this morning. Took a trip down to South Ayrshire the other day, to say my car is in terrible need of a wash is an understatement. I was hoping to do it this morning but hate that 'wet rain'. Only good thing about the muck is my 4x4 looks like a real 4x4! 15 years old and finally looking like it's done the work it was invented for!
                        Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Anyone got their tree or lights up yet? Thinking of getting ahead in the game and doing it sometime this week, we will see how it goes.
                        Anyhoo, hope you have a fab day whatever you re up to.
                        sigpic

Comment

• No tree up and cant get any enthusiasm to do it either.
                          I just get so sad and melencholy this time of the year.
                          I hate December.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Why does everyone think I scare people? I'm a little old bird
                            Perhaps because you do
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                              Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Anyone got their tree or lights up yet? Thinking of getting ahead in the game and doing it sometime this week, we will see how it goes.
                              Anyhoo, hope you have a fab day whatever you re up to.
                              Jay we've not had a tree for the last 4 years, instead we fill the mantle piece with holly, pine cones and candles, then hang homemade felt decorations from the wall lights and mirrors. We've not been out yet to collect holly but there's a fair bit of it around the local lanes.
                              The suns shone all day up to yet so its been a good day here.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon the same weather here Jay, but if you give me the nod when you start washing your car I will bring mine over and let you wash it also, and Bramble December gets a lot of folks like that, but look outside at the good things you will be surrounded with, just now I am sitting watching the birds feeding it a constant steam of great tits, blue tits and coal tits along with sparrows and I can see a wren darting about, as I have said before my favourite little bird, no nuthatches today perhaps they have moved on, but they were so nice to see, that's the first I have seen them which goes to show there is still a lot to see and I don't even need to leave the house to observe new things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X