Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correction the thatch is still here, so nice to see, and so colourful, sleek and fast, I suppose just like me well I am in my dreams
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Understand Bramble, the next three months are usually a bit melancholy for us too but as rary says there is so much to be grateful for!
      sigpic

Comment

• Hi all!

Not even gunna try catch up in here!

But hope are all well!

Been laid up with Flu this last few days, but now just about coming around, so back to the helm playing "Secret Santa" in the morning!

Notice a few recent absentees have made a "Guest Appearence" BM, Hazel n Darcy!

Welcome back!
        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Hope you are feeling better Deano! Welcome back!
          sigpic

Comment

• Cheers Jay!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
              Correction the thatch is still here, so nice to see, and so colourful, sleek and fast, I suppose just like me well I am in my dreams
              The Thatch?? Is that your hair, rary? Colourful, sleek and fast.............receding maybe
              Or has it already run away!!
              Anyway, that's enough of talking to old rary, he gets upset when I remind him how ancient he is!!
              After a morning in the sunshine, I'm indoors having a taste experience - Wensleydale cheese with rhubarb and custard (in the cheese not beside it on the plate). It was yellow-stickered down to 6p so I decided to risk it. Its OK but I wouldn't spend real money on it. Probably why it was marked down!
              Hope you're all having a good day, especially those who have to work for a living.

Comment

• I will have you know I once had a fine head of hair, just a pity I combed it so much, finished up more on the comb than on my head
                I tried editing that post but unfortunately I am unable to edit a post while using a kindle, as no doubt you know I meant nuthatch, but I should have taken more care I know you old folk like things to be correct, well I suppose I may get like that myself once I reach your age
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Its no good hoping, rary, you can't rewind the calendar. Its not like a clock where you can put it back an hour

Comment

• Good Morning All No odd socks for me today. Quite mild out. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning,

Got to take OH to work this morning. Need a few coffees to wake up this morning I think.

Have a good day
                      Carrie

Comment

• Put our decs up yesterday Lots of light failures and lots of new batteries. I love lights
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, nothing exciting on the list today.

Have a good one x

Comment

• Morning from me, busy day at work today
                            Have a good one folks
                            Must get the decorations out ......
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

Grey and mild this morning so plans will be weather dependant.

Hope you all have an enjoyable Tuesday

Comment

• Morning

I'm sharing GL's weather today it seems odd not to have early morning frost.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X