Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch Sal! Ribs take a long time to heal, hope he's ok Hair looks nice Bramble , I'm usually in sync with Bren but it's you at the mo
    Last edited by Florence Fennel; 07-12-2017, 05:12 AM.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Woken by the wind this morning......but also very mild here. We were due to go to Durham today but have postponed the visit due to the potential for bad weather.

Hope hubby soon mends Sal

Happy Thursday all

Comment

• Morning people, wet and windy here but greenhouse temperatures of 9.7 & 10.2 what's that all about ?

NS hope Hubby is ok but same question did he go to A&E ?
        Last edited by Cadalot; 07-12-2017, 05:32 AM.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All. 10.5 and blowy here. Hope hubby's OK NS
          Enjoy the day Folks
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all...very blustery here too.
            Calls for yummy porridge me thinks!

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
            Returned from work and hubby has had a bad fall whilst out walking.
            I do feel sorry for him
            Have a lovely evening, I will have my nurses uniform on ......
            Ooo...errrr..Mrs!
            This is a family forum!!!!!!
            Say no more!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning,we have rain and blustery wind at the moment, with a forecast of high winds to come, so will just keep the head down and if we require anything I will send OH for it, keep safe keep warm
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, thanks for the good wishes for hubby.
                He did not go to the AE, but he will now. This morning I hope. He's in such pain, bless him.
                He had a terrible night with apparantly no sleep. The sofas and chair have all been 'slept' in, looks like we've been burgled lol
                It's my hair day this morning girls, we will all look nice won't we?
                Will report, hair and hospital later
                Have a good day, it's getting colder brrr
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, hope Mr NS isn't to sore this morning.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Ouch Sal! Ribs take a long time to heal, hope he's ok Hair looks nice Bramble , I'm usually in sync with Bren but it's you at the mo
                  Flo I altered my hair cuts to fit around holidays but usually its every 5 weeks, any longer than that I'm tempted to get the scissors out and trim bits

Originally posted by rary View Post
                  Good morning,we have rain and blustery wind at the moment, with a forecast of high winds to come, so will just keep the head down and if we require anything I will send OH for it, keep safe keep warm
                  Stay safe up there Rary
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Jus back in from dropping boys of at school and with the wind blowing its feels bitterly cold, though the wind isn't too bad we do get some gusts strong enough to keep me out the greenhouse, need to go and ask OH what we could do to keep warm
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning wet and windy here this morning. Wind isn't too bad yet where we are. It's chillier than of late so heating is on as we speak, house was a bit cold this morning.
                      Going to try to pick up my Christmas tree today, depends on the weather though. I was also thinking of heading round to Port Glasgow but again depends on the weather. Erskine Bridge is closed to high sided vehicles so I imagine the wind is bad there.
                      Anyhoo, hope you all have a great day and NS, let us know how hubby gets on at the hospital!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        Beautiful bright sunny morning here but the wind is beginning to pick up now.
                        However its dry and no rain so far.

Nannysally, sorry to hear your OH had such an awful night but I am sure they will strap up his ribs in A and E.

Flo, had to move my hair appointment forward as it was bleached by the sun when I was on holiday and I was beginning to look like a tart.
                        Have a good day all and stay safe in this awful weather.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Horrible here. Raining since at least 06:30. Gusts blowing clouds of rain about.

GH 9C

Shredder died. Need to do check on it but too wet.

Got soaked filling bird feeders.
                          Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Very wet outside although it has now stopped raining and the sun is out. I really need to sort my sitting room out. Weeks ago my youngest asked me to empty the understairs cupboard (in the sitting room) so that he and his mate could remove the stud wall and install proper banisters. All the stuff is still parked in the corner and needs to go down to the shed. I didn't really want it to go down there but it looks so untidy and makes it impossible to clean the room properly. I also need to make room for the Christmas tree. I don't think I can put it off any longer.

He hasn't done the work yet.

Trouble is the shed was actually meant to be for my hobbies which most of this stuff is, but it's filled with stuff that should be in the house such as skirting boards, kick boards for the kitchen, shower cubicle and garden stuff that should go in the new shed which hasn't been erected yet.

I think I'll have some soup first.
                            Last edited by JanieB; 07-12-2017, 12:50 PM.
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good afternoon all,stay safe in our silly weather patterns,oooch poor MR NS hope he can get some relief as soon as,
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Artnoon from sunshiny SW - yes really
                                I've been at my neighbours this morning - they're moving to Edinburgh next week and the house is in chaos. I think I was supposed to be helping them clear out some rubbish but all I've taken away is a table/shelf thingy with a broken leg! Its no use but at least they feel that one bit of junk has gone - and we had a larf
                                Better get on with clearing my own junk now.
                                Hope Mr N. Sally is more comfortable today.
                                Take care everyone, especially in the wintry weather.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X