This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun's just going down. GH 8C

Tried shredder on another socket. Definitely dead. It's a Bosch AXT Rapid 2200 bought June 2014. Will go down to local repair place tomorrow see what they quote for repair. Bit disappointed it's gone so early, but it's had a lot of use.

Any news on Mr NS. Hope you're not still sitting in A&E!
    Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Evening all,
      Good news on Mr, after being poked and prodded the doctor decided that there were no broken ribs.
      He has some nice painkillers to take as well.
      The upshot is that he will recover quicker, which I am pleased about.
      Having said all that, he's still in agony.
      Lots of sympathy from me, it would help if he could get a decent sleep.
      Anyway, I am off out tonight with the girlies from work for a meal. An imminent Birthday is only one of the excuses we use. This one is because one of us couldn't make it last time. Brilliant eh?
      Have a lovely evening
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Thats good nothings broken NS,but the pain is NOT,here is wishing him all the best,plus enjoy your night out lass.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That's good news from the Doc NS but like Lottie says he's still in pain so wont be feeling right until that's eased off some. Would sleeping in a chair help do you think?
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening, we had some wild winter weather this evening with hail, sleet and snow but now quite calm, but cold, and talking about cold please remind me not to ask my wife what we could do to heat our selves up, sweeping and washing down the conservatory was not what I had in mind NS I hope OH recovers quickly, as for pain killers, before I had my knees replaced I suffered a lot of pain, and I went onto the web to find a relief and came across steeping lily bulbs in brandy then drinking it, I never tried the lilies in brandy, but did find that just drinking a bottle of brandy every night killed the pain better than any pills Well one more day to enjoy yourself then it's the weekend, so keep safe, keep warm and pass on a smile. Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just a quick up date from having a look out before starting the previous post till now there had been an inch of snow fell and still heavy, hopefully it will be gone by morning
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Ner sner yet but very cold. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Only turned my back five minutes and it's snowing!

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

*passes Flo snow boots just incase.....

Spotted this site last night....
                    #uksnow Map - See where it is snowing in the UK right now!
                    Might be interestingly to keep an eye on (especially for those hoping to make a snowman for the competition this year!

Managed to buy a couple of Xmas pressies yesterday, so feeling quite chuffed with myself.

Xmas tree shopping later....yippee!

Have a great day peeps....and watch out for drink drivers this weekend...don't be one of them
                    I believe there may be limited accommodation available at the GR this year!
                    Last edited by Nicos; 08-12-2017, 05:18 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      Only turned my back five minutes and it's snowing!

Snow angel time Flo?

Comment

• Morning Nicos Quite steady snowfall now, glad we changed the car.

Comment

• What did you get?

Comment

• Morning All

Chilly but dry this morning 2 in the greenhouse.

Hope those that have the wind and snow are all Ok?

Have a safe Friday

Comment

• Morning all, no snow for us but Daughter lives in the Chilterns, so she might get some.
                              Hubby no better, but he is getting the hang of taking painkillers on time lol
                              Day indoors after fat club this morning.
                              Talking of which, I had a lovely meal out and whilst good ish on food, I completely failed on vino. Cest la vie as they say
                              Have a lovely day and wrap up warm
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning it started snowing here at 10-ish last night and was still coming down at 12 when I went to bed. Its the soft sort so not much still around on the roads. Still plenty everywhere else though.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X