Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been having a cooking day, trouble is I've now taken the cooker hob apart to clean it and my main meal of the day is ready and I have no way of boiling the pasta to go with it until i've cleaned it all and put it back together. I love my new cooker but not when it needs cleaning.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Greenhouse temperatures down at 0.5 & 0.6 at 5:45pm so its going to be a cold one tonight
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Hi rary, yes just after Dowhill Farm, north of Girvan. Photo doesn't do it justice.
        sigpic

Comment

• Thought so
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All, a surprising 3.5 degrees C in the greenhouse this morning it had gone down to 0.4C when I went to bed last night and I was expecting a really hard frost this morning. Have a great day and wrap up warm all you lovely people
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning Cad'n'all Very hard frost here. Back to the grindstone. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Cad n'all
                Crickey ...for a sec there I was thinking you'd already been out and checked the temperature!....then it dawned on me!...remote...yes?

I couldn't sleep so I have made a broccoli Xmas tree and bacon wrapped some prunes ...cut up a spinach and mozzarella bake and let Hibou out.
                Hopefully I'll manage a quick kip before the alarm goes off later!

See ya later....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin Flo!...You snuck in there quietly!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos, Yep I have two wifi thermometers in the SpaceSaver. In the summer it lets me know when to go and open the doors and in the winter I can see if I need to go and light a frost candle under the terracotta pot heater, and in the morning what I have been subjecting my over wintering onions & tree onions too over night if the candle was not provided.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Cad, Flo, Nicos and all
                      It's toasty warm indoors and I'm not setting foot out till I go to work
                      Hubby is going ok in his tablets, still finding sleep difficult
                      Have a good day everyone, and as Cad says, wrap up warm
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning was -3.4c in my GH that's our coldest yet not as cold as some we're a bit sheltered here. Still got 2inch of snow in the garden but no sign of a snowman they don't seem to move in like they used to.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,only looked out the widows so far,thats enough for now,have a good day and stay safe
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning All

cold here too....-3.4 in the greenhouse. I love frosty mornings as everything looks so clean.

Got to wait in for the log man this morning

Have a great Tuesday

Comment

• .............Click image for larger version

Name:	15622688_10210539465876425_803309395841125607_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	2375890
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Bright but a perishing cold wind here. Time to light the range, especially if we want bread for lunch.

NS, I've looked back a few pages but can't spot anything obvious: hope your husband is OK.
                                And BM, I loved the joke.

Hope you all have a jolly day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X