This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening all.
    Back home now after making numerous pots of tea and coffee.
    Washing a mountain of dishes and generally doing all thats to be done when catering for a large group of women.
    Played quite well today and won myself a nice bottle of wine.
    Home now chilling out.
    Hubby on duty tonight and doing the dinner.
    Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, a dry day with bright spells, but cold, went to a GC for lunch (which just reminded me that I have a bag of bird food in the car boot) after that we went to for a mooch round a store to pass some time before visiting friends, they need a bit of time to gather them selves together, sadly he was unable to get out of bed, but we had a discussion about the benefits of a Hospice, tho he wants a supply of Vi-g-a to save him rolling out of bed ( Mods. delete if required) when driving home the temp. dropped from 0 to-2 and now a bit colder.
      Jay why put off till after Christmas, there is no time like the present, oooo present oh boy, it might be chocolate Well need to go I have just been informed its my turn to make the supper. Keep safe,keep warm, and dont forget the smile Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning, mild with rain this morning, don't know what the temperature. is yet. I am on breakfast duties just now so off to make the porridge, coach you later enjoy your day
        Last edited by rary; 17-12-2017, 07:20 AM.
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All

Greenhouse says +1.4 but have not looked outside yet. Another trip to the plots for me today

Have a happy Sunday

Comment

• Good Morning All Thick frost here. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
              Frost here too Flo.
              We have loads of birds on, and queuing up at, the bird feeders.
              So lovely to watch.
              Boy are there some dominant birds out there though!
              I think sometimes they must waste more energy fending off the other birds than they get from the food they finally snatch at between boxing bouts!

Have a great day peeps..one week from now it'll be Xmas Eve yippppeeee......
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning think frost here as well Flo looking down our road all the cars were the same white colour.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, frosty here too, bird feeder (hanging in a bush so the pigeons cannot get it) is bring filled up twice a day at the least. Lovely to see the comings and going.
                  Went out last night for our works Christmas do. Quite a nice evening was had and home just after midnight.
                  Sunday dinner being cooked by Daughter today, looking forward to seeing them all.
                  Back on diet tomorrow
                  Have a great day folks
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    Mild and grey here with drizzley rain.
                    Off out to church and then we will spend the rest of the day putting up the tree and decorating the house.
                    Have a good day all whatever your doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Poured with rain half the night and morning but it has stopped now. Went to bed in a frosty wonderland and woke in the middle of the night to pouring rain!
                      Going to the supermarket to get a few days provisions so that I can spend the next couple of days getting the house in order. Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning People, I had a great day yesterday, I may have convinced youngest daughter that old people do like to get up and sing and dance even and have a good time at a concert even if it only happens in the final half an hour as we can't keep it up for a full two hours these days

i360 in Brighton is worth a visit even with the broken glass panels

A short trip to harvest sprouts for Christmas Dinner on the cards today, have s good day people
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Afternoon All

Currently sat in my greenhouse over the plots having a nice warming soup, a day that started frosty and bright is now cold and wet. That said I am quite happy with the solitude.

Like those who posted early, I am being entertained by the birds on the feeders

Comment

• We have wet and foggy today, not exactly warm, but frost free for the first time in over a week. I drove from Kinloss back home in minus temps last night, roads not too bad, nice to see a couple of Barn Owls though.

Comment

• Went to church today. First time in donkey's years. Certainly the first time here. Very pretty. Kids from the music school were singing and playing instruments, so we went along to support them.

Other than that, just another working day.

Hope you all had a good day too.

Comment

• Every year I ask myself just why do I bother to grow sprouts when I get so few decent ones out of so many plants?
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X