This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All

Have you turned into a domestic goddess VC?

Comment

• No chance of that, GL. The novelty has worn off already. I do have a sparkly clean soap dish though!

Comment

• Afternoon n'alln'all
        I blame ^^^^^^^^^^ for my late appearance today
        Just spent 2 hrs sorting out some bedroom cupboards....and yes....the novelty has worn off for me too for today!

Good luck Mr Snoop (know the feeling about old cars....none of ours is under 15 years old! ...and we always hold our breath awaiting the outcome...)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon everyone, what a rotten day.
          Been out doing silly errands this morning.
          Take something back, bank. Doctors, post office (still to do)
          Got absolutely drowned in the rain, complete change of clothes needed lol
          This is why post office was cancelled.
          Have a great day peeps
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            A
            Good luck Mr Snoop (know the feeling about old cars....none of ours is under 15 years old! ...and we always hold our breath awaiting the outcome...)
            It passed! I'm not sure how old it is. Something like 25 I think. Mr Snoop has the 'real' car (mine's the emergency 4 x 4) and even that's 23 years old.

Anyway, that's one situation solved. Mr Snoop is now having an early afternoon nap before continuing on with the decluttering. He's tidying up one of his personal junkyards. He has three, but this is the biggest (worst).

Comment

• Good news there Snoop
              The French MOT is going to be much more demanding as from this summer....( quite right too!) ... so we may well put our Disco through early so it has more of a chance of passing
              It lasts 2 years which is stupid in reality.

Comment

• ^^ MOTs for 4x4s and commercial vehicles here are every six months. A year for everything else. I'm surprised they do for two years in France.

Comment

• Yep..it's utterly crazy!

Comment

• My 10 year old mini convertible is going in for its MOT this evening. I’m aware of what needs doing to it first, so I will be sans car this week. I love my car and even though I could afford a newer one I can’t afford a newer convertible.

I’ve been trying to pay bills and do some admin for my son this morning, very frustrating, i’ll post on the rant thread, gave up and went to my appointment at the hairdressers.
                    I don’t do hairdressers, but it’s one of my 4 New Years resolutions. I’ve very rarely had my hair chopped since I was 18, but over the last 2 years it seems to have got more fragile and tangles a lot. So, it’s now shoulder length. It will take some getting used to. Now recovering from the experience with a glass of wine, only one as i’m driving later..
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• good afternoon all,what a horrible,dismal,misserable,dark day,apart from that it's rained,has been like living in the back of a cave all day,seems like a repete for tomorrow,never mind,plenty to do inside,decluttering and sorting out,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• The cold has turned to rain, luckily no gales

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a wet cold day today, went for some shopping this morning, imagine shoestring open on the second of January, however this seems to be more and more the norm,(I will avoid a rant) then up to the church to remove the tree and decorations as there will be a funeral service tomorrow, then in the house all day as our son and his family were down for their tea, my wife had made three different types of cake which the boy's really enjoyed, the boy's includes their dad and his dad still heavy rain tonight so just going to start a jigsaw, enjoy the rest of the week keep safe and try and give a helping hand were you can. Goodnight
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Very wet and blowing a gale here. Hair cut today. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo et al, wet and windy here as well flow but not as windy as last night, so again another day that's not allotment friendly from the looks of it. Have a good one people.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Not much to report here but just to say I hope you're all doing OK in the windy wilds of the UK.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X