This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All

Dry bright and chilly.....OH fancies a walk today so that probably means shops

Have a lovely Sunday

Comment

• So, we had 38 mm/l per square metre. No more forecast, but it's still very cloudy...

The trees will be just as relieved as I am.

Comment

• Good Morning All A bit nippy here but fine. Have a great Sunday
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All, same here, bright and frosty. Sun's out too.

Enjoy your day
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
            I think today will feature domestics and ironing at some point.
            I managed to get my accounts done yesterday so I'm pleased that's out of the way.
            I do fancy some jam making......too wet, dark and blustery to do much outside.....

Have a great day peeps
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• My youngest is off to sunshiny S Wales to see his son so I’m taking his girlfriend out to lunch. Other than that it’s indoor work. I need to freeze the batches I cooked yesterday. I forgot to whizz the soup in one lot before I poured the beans in. Not sure whether to fiddle about getting the beans out, whizzing then putting them back in, or just freezing lumpy soup. Auto correct just changed the l to capital which sounded as if I was going to freeze Lumpy.

Too cold for outdoor work but I might take the chainsaw to a few logs as I haven’t any short enough for the fire until I do.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Mornink all, just came in expecting to do a washing up stint in the GR because I haven't been in enough this time around to take a turn but the doors are closed so I'll just have to feel guilty all year now.

Ayways, really bright up here this mornig and the frost is hanging in. Our driveway and also the slabs at the back of the house are like skating rinks. Only a problem if walking on them so staying inside.

Using my new laptop and it hasn't yet got an adblocker installed. Have to say that being surrounded by adverts isn't pleasant but hey ho, summat has to pay for the vine.

Now being prompted to run a windows 10 update, probably to deal with the processor problems . Better do it I suppose. Lat time I ran a win 10 update it took forever so if I'm not back on for a while, it will be because of that so need to call out the search parties .

Laters all

Comment

• We have a ferocious frost too, feds the birds, done the ashes for the fire and filled the coal bucket, that maybe my only trip outside today. Xmas decs and the tree to dismantle first.
                  Last edited by burnie; 07-01-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Morning, not been out to the feeders yet, we've had Gold finches on the Teasels so didn't want to disturb them. No plans today apart from getting some veg for dinner from the garden, hoping the grounds not too solid otherwise I'll be using the kettle to get those parsnips out of the ground.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• No worries AP...Snoop was happy enough to do all the washing up!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^^ Done in a trice it was. Talullah volunteered to do the drying-up and putting-away. She said she'd got all year to do it in and she'd be glad to have something to do till she sees us next year.

Thanks, Nicos, for organising it all.

Comment

• Afternoon all, late on parade
                          The sun is shining and the wind is blowing. Yes, I am washing everything in sight.
                          Done food shopping as well, pot of veg soup on the stove
                          I'm going to fade soon, I bet ......
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• ^^ No fading allowed, NS! Not unless it's your suntan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              No worries AP...Snoop was happy enough to do all the washing up!
                              Thats because she wanted the wash water
                              Last edited by rary; 07-01-2018, 07:58 PM.
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a very cold day today, had to clear the car windscreen before going to church, then clear it again after the service, once home I thought I would go out to the garden for a short time, the ground was solid my hands were freezing so it was a very short time out
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X