X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats twice the post I was writing posted up before I was finished
    Does this ever happen with you VC?

The reason I am asking is to find out if it is a computer glich, or an age thing
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Once back in the house I sat watching the birds, we had some long tailed tits in, thats the first for a long time and lovely to watch, and boy can they move there must have been eight or nine in the group, also a woodpecker and the nuthatch was back today that's the first I have seen it for several weeks.
      Should have said I bought a LED flood light to fix above my hot box, don't know if it will work or not but I will never know till I try, worth a trying as its £10.0 less than a grow light, and if it doesn't work I can use it in my garage. I also need to get my hut (potting shed) cleared out, the minimum temperature last night was 0c where the greenhouse was -5c, the problem being its not filled with clutter, its stuff I might need Well enjoy the coming week, if you are a driver remember there is only a difference of approx. 7 mins. driving carefully to the road conditions, and driving like an idiot, plus a better chance of several more years
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
        Thats twice the post I was writing posted up before I was finished
        Does this ever happen with you VC?

The reason I am asking is to find out if it is a computer glich, or an age thing
        No, it doesn't happen to me, rary - so it must be an old age thing.

Comment

• Morning All

Chilly and grey here, greenhouse says +3. Back to the dentist this morning to have some work completed then hopefully a trip to the plots.

Have a great Monday all

Comment

• Morning all, still not pulled the curtains yet, but suspect it might be a bit nippy out.
            No rain forecast though
            Back to work this afternoon
            Have a great day whatever your weather
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Perishing cold in the night. All the puddles from the rain are frozen solid this morning. Who'd be a bird in weather like this? Hope you're doing OK, VC.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                More ironing planned for today and then some decluttering...

See ya later.....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Hard frost here, white all over for the first time this year Cooking day for me as usual, although I made a start yesterday with a Banana Cake. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, its been our coldest night -2.3c in the GH its not much warmer now. Glad I don't have to go far today.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, cold this morning. -6 when I woke at 7am but according to traffic Scotland it was down to -9.6 in our area!
                      Well, I go away for a couple of days and what do you know...I miss two special birthdays and a new MoM! Off to have a cuppa and a catch up, see you later...have a great day!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning,

-1 at 6am this morning when I was defrosting my car. The sun is out now, hope to get to sow some seeds later today.

Have a good day
                        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                          Well, I go away for a couple of days and what do you know...I miss two special birthdays and a new MoM! Off to have a cuppa and a catch up, see you later...have a great day!
                          You'll never guess who the nutters have chosen for this month's MOM.
                          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• A very cold frosty day today.
                            Went to the garden centre to get some flowers for my dad's grave as it is his anniversary today.
                            Got some seeds while I was there.
                            Had a walk in the cemetery.
                            Did some grocery shopping and got the makings of a stew.
                            That's dinner sorted for the next two nights.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Leaking roof,

Good evening, again very cold, but dry unfortunately the ground is too hard to work, I intended clearing an other section of the back garden but not worth trying it, and as we are just in and still to be fed I won't be out at the greenhouse tonight, my son and his wife were held up by traffic, wonder if it was an accident on the road, some folk just can't drive slow and careful, a car passed me this evening I was doing 28mph in a 30 zone and he passed like a bat out of hell caught up with him at the next lights 4 miles further on then he took off again up a side road, later he had to sit behind me as I waited to turn right, I love it when that happens

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                                You'll never guess who the nutters have chosen for this month's MOM.
                                I bet I could Kev

Out early this morning as my eldest daughter wanted to take me and the wife to see and book the registry venue. looks a nice place, and the staff were smashing.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X