Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done you Cad for having written records - as you know I work in hospital administration and it worries me that going paperless is pretty dangerous. It all sounds positive and a younger Consultant Rheumatologist will have up to date training and fresh ideas. I hope she's happy with the physio and that it helps. Stay strong for the pair of you It's belting it down here too
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Dry with light cloud here, even a hint of sunshine

Definitely a day for playing over the plots. Not sure if that is good news or no news Cads but hope Mrs Cads has a good day

Happy Wednesday All

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
        Well done Cad...hopefully things will improve soon again for you both .

Similar weather here GL.

Today I shall mostly be preparing for going to the uk.....
        Need to dig up some of our huuuuge beetroot and parsnip to take over....they're in demand!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its misty and raining here rains supposed to stop later so I'll wait till then to go out.
          Cad it sounds like it was a positive result yesterday and hopefully Mrs C will regain some mobility.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            Not sure if that is good news or no news Cads but hope Mrs Cads has a good day
            I'm viewing it very positively as he wants and needs up to date tests and results and wants to do as much as possible without having to use steroids, he is such a nice guy and you can see him listening to you and answers your questions worries and concerns unlike his replacement at St Helier who was cold, dismissive and treaded us like cattle and did not listen last year, which is why we requested to follow him to his new hospital St Georges.

First thing he noticed about the wife and commented about was that he liked the change in her hair colour which let her know that he remembered her and immediately put her at (semi) ease . He has a bedside manner and is a very old school type doctor, dealing with a person and not just the disease.
            Last edited by Cadalot; 10-01-2018, 08:43 AM.
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all.
              We have s most besutiful morning here.
              Clesr blue sky, bright sundhineand no breeze.
              We deserve it sfter yesterday.
              It rained the whole dsy snd it was so datk the light stayed on the whole time.
              Off out before all chsnges.

Delighted to hear your visit to the hospital with your wife went well Cad.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, good to hear your news Cad, sounds encouraging!

It's damp this morning but not raining, not too cold either. Have done absolutely nothing this morning except get a pot of soup on the go. Going to have to get the ironing board out but procrastinating
                Hope you all have a lovely day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,another damp day but looks to be brightening up a bit,Cad pleased for you both that a body has listened to you both,as regards your trying to encourage some gentle excercise,i have had the same thing here,it is very frustraiting when you feel like you wasted time,all we can do is be there and keep trying,some days i am really down,and feel like giving up,i know the cercumstances are different,but regards to them not responding to help is another matter,it's 22 months since MR had his stroke,i have really been upset and depressed over things last few month,i have to be a bit off a bully and make him so something other than,sit in a chair/sleep/TV,there are things he will not be able to do,but there is things he can,i am sick of hearing,but my hand/arm won't work,cannot feel thing very well,i hope that the last few days are going to work,nagnagnag from me,he has to try,or loose even more strength and muscle,the shoulder and arm CAN move,and needs to,in order to retrain the brain,and regain some of his former self,instead of cannot be bothered,he went from being very active to doing nothing,i tolled him this morning,it would NOT hurt him to just ask every day,can i help with anything,his reply,i know i aut to,i have repetedly tolled him how i feel,deaf ears,anyhow thats me done with the soap box,next 1 please collect,now back to the attic with the vacume and get to work,remember,Look after yourselfs
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Aww sending hugs Lottie...but keep on nagging, you're doing him good even though he may not think so himself!

Just a thought. I was feeding the birds at lunch time, loads of sparrows, blue tits, long tailed tits etc but I just realised I haven't seen a chaffinch at all in the garden. I also can't remember seeing one last year. Anyone else notice this or is it just here?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Lottie sending you Hugs as well
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Lottie feel free to use the soapbox it does help to get things of your chest xx

Comment

• Good evening all.
                          Had quite a productive day.
                          With such a nice day I decided to make a start on seed sowing.
                          Dug out the two propagators and the seed box.
                          Sowed my Sweet peas and a packet of pendelous Begonia seeds I bought the other day.
                          Hadn't grown these before so I am looking forward to seeing how well they germinate.
                          The weather was beautiful until late afternoon when a heavy fog descended and put an end to a lovely sunny day.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Mild again and not raining. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning Flo et al Really not sure about the weather here yet, but as Flo says Have a good day
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning, i'm sharing your weather Flo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse