This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all
    Hubby's Birthday meal went off ok, our daughter got him a cake and we all sang to him.
    All the things he alledgely didn't want lol
    Weather is dull and yuk and I have fat club this morning. I certainly wasn't on any diet las night
    Have a lovely day guys
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Full of snot today. Glad Mr NS had a good birthday. One child dressed, now to get the youngest ready. Have a good day peeps, need to be in car in ten....
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning, Your hair looks nice GL I'm having mine cut later on this morning.
        Flo feel free to keep the snow to yourself some things don't need to be shared
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all,this talk of snow is not good,Cad i just picured you in a chair playing the roll of mint Man noooooooooooooooo hehehe,fairy off sick today,got to see about the oven,the thing will not heat up,recone its the stat??,everything else works,more money ,at least it's dry for now outside,Bgood 2yourselves.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Happy Friday/Bin day (its the only way I know its Friday)
            Heavy frost last night but the sun is struggling through and the white stuff is thawing fast.
            Stay warm everyone and have a good day.

Comment

• Good morning all.
              It started off dull but sun is coming out now.
              Taking my grandaughter into town today.
              Tomorrow is her birthday and so I will treat her to lunch and let her pick out her gift.
              She will be 14 tomorrow but is finding her feet so we will have a mooch around and see what she wants.
              Have a good all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Just into the afternoon here. It's a miserable day: grey, windy, very chilly but no rain due.

Mr Snoop is out shopping for most of the day. You'd think I'd be able to concentrate on my work without him interrupting me all the time, but I'm proper fidgety today. Must be the wind (weather variety!).

Hope you're all doing well.

Comment

• Good afternoon the day has been cloudy but dry, this morning we took some bags of clothing etc. over to a charity shop,, then my wife wanted to have a look around the shops and as she would be paying for our lunch I didn't mind,once home I went out to the garden for a couple of hours, I have taken some photos of the work I am doing might put them hem on after, if I have time then again I might not it depends on how they come out as my hands were freezing as it is still very cold, right need to go my tea is ready, enjoy your evening
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all.
                    Home now after a nice afternoon shopping with my granddaughter.
                    We had a nice lunch and then she picked out a few items she wanted for her birthday.
                    Home now and the weather has taken a downturn.
                    Cold, grey and gone very windy.
                    Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening just waiting for a phone call from my granddaughter to collect her from the train station as she is out at a retirement meal for two of her work mates, and too chancy to go to these things then drive home. Here are some photos of
                      Just tried posting photos on computer and unable to download them then tried posting this post switched to kindle, if this works it must be the latest update that's causing the problem
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Posted ok so need to clear last update

Comment

• Morning Rary that updates been a problem for us as well, still can't get Mr Pots PC to work correctly since.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Bren and anyone else up.
                            Our new washing machine arrived at 7.15 this morning, enough said
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

Relative mild and dry this morning....no prizes for guessing where I am going today

Happy Saturday

Comment

• Good Morning All Long reading session this morning. Foggy here. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X