Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning all,yup,snow here as well,not to bad just now,but i need to go out,look in dunelm for bedroom dressings,going boggle eyed looking on the net,look after and be good 2 yourselves.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon.

Snow here. Im upset, went out this morning to feed my rabbit and found Denero passed away. He would of been 9 years old now. Still in shock that he is gone. I will miss that rabbit.
      Carrie

Comment

• That's a shame Carrie but he lived to the upper end of expectancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
          Good morning all.
          Lashing rain and a grey sky.
          It hasnt stopped raining since yesterday morning.
          Off to church and after that I am afraid it will be another day indoors.
          Don't get too comfy.

The rain has stopped and the sun is threatening to show.
          Time to get your wellys on and get out there.
          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Good afternoon,started snowing about 8·45 this morning and we now have four inches of snow on the roads, went out to church but one back in decided we were staying in (well to be more exact, was told we were staying in) have cleared two or three places to scatter some feeding for the birds, and looking out just now their are some enjoying it at present, and the snow has just stopped also, might go out to the greenhouse after ad there is nothing to watch on the telly, but for now I will do some work on my jigsaw, keep warm and comfortable, and remember the smile
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
              and remember the smile

Happy Un-sunny Sunday
              Last edited by veggiechicken; 21-01-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Afternoon, the snows just stopped and now its raining at least that'll make the snow soon disappear not been far only to the bird table and GH for a bit of lettuce.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                  Don't get too comfy.

The rain has stopped and the sun is threatening to show.
                  Time to get your wellys on and get out there.
                  Bramble - forget the wellies, and get your plug in, centrally heated, wool lined slippers back on.

Bladdy pi$$ing it down again.
                  .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post

Happy Un-sunny Sunday

Can't make up my mind whether you're suggesting that Rary's smile is as rare as hen's teeth or whether it's the un-sunny day that's unusual in sunshiny South Wales. I'm guessing the latter, but like Rary, I wouldn't like to put money on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                      Bramble - forget the wellies, and get your plug in, centrally heated, wool lined slippers back on.

Bladdy pi$$ing it down again.
                      Think I need a pair of flippers Kevin. 😣

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Yep ^^^^^
                        hasnt stopped here all day either, still, nice to sit around doing not much now and again.

Comment

• I wanted to smile at rary because he's worth it
                          Also wanted to show off my new falsies. Big, aren't they.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                            still, nice to sit around doing not much now and again.
                            Yeh, hangovers tend to leave you like that. Don't they?

Comment

• Indeed they do

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                                Indeed they do
                                Get yourself a glass of wine, you'll feel better for it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X