• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Freezing today, car is frosty. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Slight frost this morning and the temperature is hovering around -1°, clear blue sky at the moment but rain due.

I shall be waiting for the postman to deliver all my valentines cards so that will take me most of the day to read them

Have a lovely Wednesday all

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
        Hope you all enjoy the red roses I've sent to you all

Enjoy your day whatever you do.....
        Me?...I'm off for a gentle wander around a new bin end shop with a friend later.....
        Last edited by Nicos; 14-02-2018, 07:12 AM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, we did have a sharp frost, but we now have strong winds, which may bring some snow later it seems.

Comment

• Morning all, me too GL, postie needed to bring a van this morning!
            It's absolutely freezing this morning but no frost...think there is a bit of snow due mid morning. We now have four robins in the garden and now that there is four they seem to be quite happy sharing the area and the food although one of them who didn't have a tail but that's now growing in,now has a sore leg and is only standing on one. Looks as though it's been in the wars poor thing.
            Anyhoo, hope you have a lovely day and that it's not too cold where you are!
            sigpic

Comment

• Mornin' all. Probably just as well I'm not home, as I'm not feeling at all romantic. Bright red nose and rattly lungs and no sleep for coughing. How long does the flu last? Feels like forever. Maybe I've got the man version.

Other than that, all good! Have a lovely day, everyone.

Comment

• Happy Midday
                Hasn't stopped raining today, not much warmer either. I'm not complaining, it means I have an excuse to watch the birdies going about their business. The Great tits are gathering dog fur for their nests from the "feeder" just outside the window. Wonder where they'll nest this year?
                Its National Nest Box Week, apparently the birds know this too.

Hope you feel better soon Snoop and you don't spread your germs around. Don't want any blowing my way.
                Time to do summat useful - for a change! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Afternoon all,warmer inside,but ruddy freezing out,when i had to go out,bit more project done,VC thats what i think about naughtiness when i make cake AND eat it ,get well soon SP,stay safe all.
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 14-02-2018, 02:42 PM.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon, VC we've been watching a Robbin up leaves and other things from around the garden, not seen much activity on the feeders today though.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lots of goldfinches here today - on the verbena and blue & great tits flitting about. They don't seem to notice the rain - they're not wimps like me.

Comment

• So much for the rain, all one day of it! Today bright and sunny again, 13C today, dropping to 6C at night.

Comment

• OK, so flu on the wane. Thank goodness. With any luck I'll manage to sleep tonight.

Somewhat unexpectedly, I have fallen in love with my new computer. Not so much with the whole computer as the SSD hard disk. There's no point sending the computer to sleep, as it wakes up quicker from being switched off. And it is so very, very quiet. Not sure how long the silence will last in the land of dust and dog hair that I live in, but never mind.

Have a nice evening, guys.

Comment

• Evening all, day started off not too bad, then turned dreadfully cold
                            The charity shop was not a nice place to work in today, then it was raining and blowing a gale when I walked home.
                            Lovely and warm indoors mind you.
                            Have a great evening
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• NS I noticed that you needed some vit. D am so was going to suggest you visit someone in sunshiny South Wales but its raining there also and its nice to see some of the old folk reminiscing about getting Valentine cards but think they are counting all the cards they have received over the many years and multiplying by four or possibly a larger number, and good to see you are recovering Snoop but it couldn't have been man flue you would have been in your bed for a week unable to lift a computer
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening again a cold day temperature in the car showed 5c but with the wind chill felt a lot colder, went out with the dog and got caught in the rain then it was cold showers all day, got the papering done at GDs flat now to start building up furniture, what happened to buying furniture that was ready built when delivered did get into the greenhouse this evening and potted up some potatoes along with some lilies and dahlias. Right off to watch Earth's Natural Wonders which I recorded earlier, so pass on a smile and keep safe. Goodnight
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X