• Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Cold and clear with no frost. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Spoke too soon it's raining
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Our snow didn't settle for long, but another frost this morning, nice and sunny though

Comment

• Morning all - I slept in this morning making up for being up a silly o'clock yesterday, it's slightly warmer and very sunny here today. I have already nipped out to crack open the greenhouse door and take the propagator covers off the chitting spuds.

Have a good one people
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning According to the metoffice we're having a rain free day so i'll be out in the garden later tidying up all those twigs I nearly trip over.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning everyone, looks a lot more promising day weatherwise today.
              There's even a hint of sun
              Have a lovely day folks
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Nice sunny morning here but that's how yesterday started though MET says it'll stay dry.

Very mild outside. Just been out in dressing gown to fill feeders as birds queueing on shrubs.
                Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Good morning all.
                  We are having alternative weather this morning.
                  Bright sunshine one minute and then dark clouds and snow showers the next.
                  Granddaughter will be spending the day with us as it is midterm break.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Potting on of chillies,bit of gentle domestic goddess stuff for ne today and possibly a trip to L!dl later to get some fruit in.
                    I bought a wonderful bargain yesterday...20 tins of bean sprouts for just over £1!...yippee...that'll help my diet
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• morning all,had a nice sleep in,so far a nice sunny day,will have a nose down the plot shortly,after brunch,Bgood 2yourselves,spring is at the front door.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                        Good morning all.
                        We are having alternative weather this morning.
                        Bright sunshine one minute and then dark clouds and snow showers the next.
                        Yep, I got caught in that this morning going to work.

I've just been out for my lunch there - lovely and sunny, but a right bitter wind blowing down Baggot Street.
                        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                          Yep, I got caught in that this morning going to work.

I've just been out for my lunch there - lovely and sunny, but a right bitter wind blowing down Baggot Street.
                          Kevin, you can add showers of hailstones to the list.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                            Kevin, you can add showers of hailstones to the list.
                            Yep and quite snow covered roads too..passed a couple of accidents on my way in to work..thankfully all ok

Off work tomorrow so a glass of red is in order tonight I think
                            Hopefully do something with the kids tomorrow too..
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, bitterly cold with wintry showers, though we did get a long period of Sun it lasted at least 20 minutes being Thursday it was the coffee morning then building up furniture, bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers built up so that's it now up to GD to finish of the furnishings, by that I mean all the dust collectors that women fill a home with, though in the past those things were quite handy I could sit and read up to ten minutes before my wife came home then a quick run round with Hoover and move some ornaments about which OH always positioned them just so, that way she thought I moved them when dusting. Right for bed early tonight as feeling a bit tiered, so just one more day to enjoy yourself then it's the weekend pass on a smile and keep safe. Goodnight
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                                Good evening, bitterly cold with wintry showers, though we did get a long period of Sun it lasted at least 20 minutes being Thursday it was the coffee morning then building up furniture, bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers built up so that's it now up to GD to finish of the furnishings, by that I mean all the dust collectors that women fill a home with, though in the past those things were quite handy I could sit and read up to ten minutes before my wife came home then a quick run round with Hoover and move some ornaments about which OH always positioned them just so, that way she thought I moved them when dusting.Right for bed early tonight as feeling a bit tiered, so just one more day to enjoy yourself then it's the weekend pass on a smile and keep safe. Goodnight
                                If you are feeling a bit "tiered" Rary, perhaps you should layer your head down somewhere...

Goodnight
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X