Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All. Miserable Monday... raining and grey... bags I the golf umbrella. It seems so many times if we're in for a rainy day it falls on a Monday. Never mind, I'll find something to do, at least the weekend was pretty good
    Enjoy your day folks
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all, weekend was lovely, nothing happened!
      A lovely rest was had by me
      Monday morning and back to work today
      Have a great day everyone
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here too, but I have meals on wheels to prepare anyway. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its wet and dull out looks like I'll be mostly staying indoors.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, beautiful morning here...it was absolutely awful here yesterday, poured with rain most of the day and night! Domestics for me today. We have a technician coming out tomorrow to check our new mattress-this is the second one which has developed the same fault. Waste of everyone's time as I know he is going to say there is nothing wrong even though there is a bulge at one end. The old mattress we threw away was in better condition. You wonder why you bother some days, nothing you buy nowadays is much good. Anyhoo, enough of my problems, hope you all have a lovely day. For the first time I feel like spring is just around the corner.
            sigpic

Comment

• Grey and dank here today, but at least there's no frost, every night for the last week the greenhouse has been below zero, daren't do much in it yet.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                Well...tis peeing down and dark here too!

More seedswap preparations today with 3friends...we're doing really well especially as it's not for 4weeks.
                Good feeling to be ahead of things for a change

Have a good day peeps whether or not it involves a brolly
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all,we got a share of the rain here,not to bad though,Jay we had a problem a few years ago with a well known bed company,the mattress was either badly marked as in draged round the floor,or not stiched correctly on the edge binding,then when the bottom frame started to bend out,back they went,i did eventualy get ALL the money back,how annoying was their TV add jingle,have a good day,and Bgood 2yourselves.
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 19-02-2018, 08:47 AM.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    Well, after a miserable, wet day yesterday we have a nice dry morning.
                    The sun is making a brave effort so looking good for today.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening/morning whatever you like it has been a mild day today so after taking my car in to the coach builder to have it repaired I had to go and collect a replacement car, and the one I got is an automatic, it must be thirty years since I last drove an automatic, but it will do till I get my own back, once back home I decided to get into the garden as it was so mild, even carried on working when it started to rain, I have my raised flower bed about finished now, just waiting for Morrison's to start selling their compost, usually there's is about the cheapest I can find (though willing to take advice on that) just to finish off he front of the beds now and sow some grass seed. Well as I have had a busy day today, I am off to bed, enjoy your week keep safe, keep happy and pass on a smile Goodnight
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Feels warmer today. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                          More wet sploshies again.

Just heard that the neighbour's given his mini tractor and attatchments to his daughter so we won't be able to borrow them any more...boo hoo.
                          Need to think up a Plan B now.....and yes, it was very generous of him to let us borrow them in the first place so we can't complain

Have a great day peeps
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, its mild here as well so I'll be out and about.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Bright sunshine but cooler than yesterday at just 4 deg.
                              Good day for working outdoors.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, beautiful again but chilly. Technician been to look at the mattress and guess what...what I thought was a fault and what the company thought was a fault on the last mattress is not a fault...BUT...he found a couple of other faults that I hadn't even noticed! Go figure!

Nothing much happening today, can't do anything in the garden as it's still like a bog...nothing is helping with that. Rary, I noticed Morries had their gardening things all set up but for some strange reason are not selling anything.

Anyhoo, hope you have a great day whatever you are up too. Think I may go shopping!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X