Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're safe - they haven't returned my passport yet.
    India, how exciting. Are you buying seeds?

Comment

• Very nice trip, Trip

Currently -2.1° outside with occasional snow showers. Not really done much outside today as the wind was bitter....

Keep warm all

Comment

• Good evening, a cold night setting in, was out at the greenhouse for a time and put the fire on, decided to reorganise it again the hot bed in the hut isn't really working for me so moved the rubbish about and shifted the bench, not easy by yourself,and have made some room down by the fire, so will now make up a new propagating bench for the space I have now, though tomorrow it will be a case of tidying up first, oh and I also caught a mouse in the greenhouse, so it won't be eating the heads of my seedlings again. Nice to see NS got some good news, and yes what would we do without the NHS . Keep warm don't be going out if you don't have to ,FF cuddle in close, shared warmth is always better. Have a good night Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning,

Woke up to snow. I am off out soon to drop the OH at work then come back home and sort myself out for work. Hope you all have a good day.
          Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning All Hard frost inside and out! Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All - I expected to wake up seeing

Click image for larger version

Name:	Two Feet of Snow.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	2376621

Nothing here in sunny Sutton at the moment, let's hope it stays that way at least until Thursday I have a gardening event to attend tomorrow that I've been looking forward too and have even arranged for Mrs C to have company all day.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, bright and brrr
                More snow predicted later this morning, looks really pretty if you're indoors
                I wil be coming home from work in a flurry ....
                Have a great day folks
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Heating?...well, tis -10C outside and our central heating oil has finally run out

We've been running it low on purpose as the old metal tank is rusting through and we have a replacement plastic one on standby for the occasion.
                  Typical it would run out during the coldest period of this winter!

Lets hope it can be changed over quickly(i.e. the guy is available) and filled up.

I'll feel much happier once the old tank is finally removed!

In the mean time...SNAP Flo!

Keep warm peeps....
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning just a sprinkling of snow up to yet like Sally says it does look pretty. Fingers crossed for a speedy tank switch over Nicos.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, clear and bright at the mo. Touched -3.6 in the night and is now -1.5. Nothing quite like your temps though Nicos, hope the tank man comes through for you.

Enjoy the day folks
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Ha, just seen those snow feet Cads... brilliant
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all . All bright and white out with 3 - 4 inches of snow lying and more forecast for later. I've cancelled doing a talk to a gardening club this evening. Only a half hour drive normally but that's going cross country on roads that will probably be untreated so that's a definite no no for me. The main roads are a nightmare out and about according to the radio but it's nice and cosey in here.

Nightmare with your heating situation Nicos. Hope you get that sorted quickly.
                          Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 27-02-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Morning All

-5.8° and lovely blue sky, another day for sitting by the fire.

Keep warm all

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              No snow here just yet but it is expected some time around lunch time.
                              Just 0 deg here this morning .
                              A day indoors me thinks.
                              Stay safe and stay warm all.
                              Flo and Nicos hope you get your heating up and running soon.
                              Trip, hope you have a great holiday even though you're supposed to be working.
                              Bring home some Indian tomato and chilli seeds.

Flo and Nickos hope you get your heat up and running soon.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Happy Tuesday from the land of eternal sunshine. No snow but again, very cold. The GH has risen from -3 to 15.
                                The chooks' water was frozen solid as are most of the water containers. I've defrosted all the bird water bowls and made the chooks some porridge. Not sure I made it right though as they're wiping their beaks on the ground and pecking porridge off each other. Hope it doesn't set solidly inside them
                                Sorry about Flo and Nicos's heating problems - hope you're sorted soon. Me, I have a leaking loo! Fortunately, its the downstairs one so won't be dripping through the ceiling. The carpet is very squelchy - that's how I found the leak, padding around in bare feet turned into paddling. I can't see any cracks in the pan so think it must be a seal around the outlet at the back. There's always summat to fix!!
                                Stay warm, safe and cheerful

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X