Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update....tank to be changed tomorrow.....just need fingers crossed we can get fioul first thing on Thursday!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I keep getting this message when I try to log in "Invalid Redirect URL (http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/grapevine/search.php?searchid=1803462)"

When I log in again there's no problem. Anyone else getting this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Update....tank to be changed tomorrow.....just need fingers crossed we can get fioul first thing on Thursday!
        Can you source small containers of fuel locally just to get you going until your fuel arrives? Our local fuel depot does 20ltr emergency supply and even lends out the containers

Comment

• Morning all,the sky is shades of blue,white and greys,dry and cold,yesterday it did start to snow and settle,just as i came out the shops,and stopped just after i got the shopping inside,was very frosty earlier on,at the mo it's a bit of sun,Nicos i hope you soon get it sorted,the only thing worse than being cold is to hot,Youhooo TRIP,send some of your heat to Nicos,AB,it seems a few peeps have that problem,VC is Cads pic off your feet in this cold weather,paddling in water,stay safe all,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
            Can you source small containers of fuel locally just to get you going until your fuel arrives? Our local fuel depot does 20ltr emergency supply and even lends out the containers
            Yep, we could AP - thanks for the reminder....but we have loads of old wood needing using up...andthe boiler system will need to be cold tomorrow morning anyway for the heating engineer to work on the system...so...worth putting on a few electric fires and 2wood stoves/oven for now.
            But that's a good idea if we can't get a delivery for a few days!...thank for the reminder I may well be raising a glass or two to you soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              I keep getting this message when I try to log in "Invalid Redirect URL (http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/grapevine/search.php?searchid=1803462)"

When I log in again there's no problem. Anyone else getting this?
              I have that too but ignore it and go straight to "New Posts" - which works.

Comment

• It was snowing hard earlier today in Barcelona, apparently. Such a rare event it was even posted on Facebook by FB friends who like to think of themselves as sophisticates. Just as well we've never met in person!

Have a nice evening everyone. Stay warm.

Comment

• Good evening just had a wee fall of snow but now off it is cold but if you wear the right clothes there is no problem, no that's not quite right OH has the thermals on and by the time you get them off the notion for anything had worn off, for out to the greenhouse for a time with the fire on I get the chance of feeling the heat in the house I never get the chance to get near the radiator well keep safe and warm if the weather is bad where you are stay in the house
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• In the pink here - warm as toast and the pink PJs say "Let it Snow" and it has, quite heavily, well a couple of inches which have made the main road outside our house impassable. Some cars are trying, but they get to our house and have to slither around somehow and slide back down. I'm sure our fence will cop it again one of these days, although last time it was a runaway van "driven" by a toddler and there was no snow. Toddler was ok thankfully, but our fence and the doorway weren't! Anyway, that story's not for tonight. I'm off to watch Ben Fogle now the football has finished. See you all tomorrow, stay safe
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Ah Flo, some time the heating getting repaired takes some of the fun out life that said an open fire can be good fun I note Nicos is hopping to use the wood burner
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Was out in the greenhouse for a time felt quite comfortable at 18c. potted on some fuchsia and petunias, I have a number of lilies potted up but dont want to put them out yet so already struggling for room though once its a wee bit warmer they will be going out, bought some wood and sand today for putting round the grass, when went to buy when getting out the car I met the salesman went into the office I asked for a ton bag of sand, his question " are you taking it with you or are you wanting it delivered" my answer "guess" he said he was thinking of my usual purchase of sand, as I buy a couple of bags quite regularly. Right its time to go for a read, enjoy your day tomorrow, pass on a smile and try and have a laugh with someone Goodnight

Comment

• Blowing a hoolie out there now and some horizontal snow, it's not really lying, must be drifting somewhere

Comment

• Sounds exciting burnie!
                            Very calm here.
                            Still night, full moon and already -8C
                            It's gonna look pretty tomorrow

Comment

• Good Morning All Not sure we'll be able to get off the drive or down the road today! Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• My Siberian Husky is well suited to this weather and only wants to play! I'm standing there frozen to the bone trying to get him to do his business and all he wants to do is frolic!
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X