• Only half a smile there, here's the other bit :
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Many games rary
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, not too bad weather wise- yet
        Day off today, food shopping is calling
        Might call in at the garden centre whilst we are out, still not got the spuds yet ....
        Have a lovely day
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all our snows gone, not one bit left in the garden
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Chilly but bright this morning. Rained hard last night. Showers this afternoon.

Have work to do but would much rather plan my beds...

Edited to add: have a nice day everyone. Got distracted and clicked before finished. It's going to be one of those absent-minded days, I can tell.
            Last edited by Snoop Puss; 06-03-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
              Busy day ahead..domestic stuff I can't avoid postponing any longer...

Have a good day peeps...see ya later....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                Sun is out, sky is bright and things are looking up.
                Off out to the park for the first time in a week.
                Going to the hospital this afternoon with my daughter in law for her 3D BABY scan.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Damp(ish) but not cold. Put the tunnel cover back on yesterday so can lotty garden under cover again.

Enjoy the day
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Tipping it down here, no plan to do anything garden related other than planning for my wildlife pond, can't decide where to put it.

Comment

• I would love a wildlife pond burnie.
                      I've hummmed and haaaaahd about where to locate one.
                      For me the only places to locate it out of the harsh summer sun(up to 40C) is under mature deciduous trees....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,dry and cloudy here,made a start on my shed yesterday,more to do,a good chuckaway is needed,why did i save them things,i recone the squirrel has been in there ,have a good day,Bgood2yourselfes
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          I would love a wildlife pond burnie.
                          I've hummmed and haaaaahd about where to locate one.
                          For me the only places to locate it out of the harsh summer sun(up to 40C) is under mature deciduous trees....
                          Partial shade would be better, under a tree would give you the twin problems of leaves filling the pond and the roots puncturing the liner. Blazing sunshine isn't a problem up here in the NE of Scotland, just can't decide if it's to be near the house or at the bottom of the garden.

Comment

• Nicos ref a pond,if you were to put it in the open,is it possible to erect some shading,via a woven fence,a sail shade,put up some canes and grow beans or something that climbs up,it can then be removed for winter.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                              planning for my wildlife pond, can't decide where to put it.
                              Burnie I would suggest putting it in the ground
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon, we had sleet this morning, but now just dull and cold, had to go to the bank this morning, which is an eight mile journey, and while out OH went into aldi where I noticed that they have a good choice of seed potatoes. I am now up at our daughter's watching the boy's and the youngest is playing his electric guitar, thank goodness for a hearing aid it can be turned off I also have a dog at my feet wanting to play, just made a mistake, she sat down so I gave her a clap and she dived for a ball on a rope for me to pull from her, (definitely keeping OH away from the Vine, I would never hear the end of it about admitting I could make a mistake). Right need to go, I need to post a question then make the boy's something to eat
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X