X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
    Nice gift Cads....bet it ends up costing you
    True drinks and snacks, it says on the voucher, normally I just take a flask of coffee and don't stop as the time on the plot is to valuable to waste sitting, but perhaps now I'm over the 60 mark I should
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Crew, a nice sunny day here this morning, but I need to get on with work so I will be stuck in the broom cupboard office today. That being said I may just have to fill a few trays and plant a few seeds at some point during the day to get away from the computer for a little while.

I've put the 60 Things My daughter loved about me Birthday Card she made on the birthday thread https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ml#post1583977 and a big thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes for yesterday.

have a good one people.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning we have sunshine
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning everyone, sun is out, rain due this afternoon, sadly
          Day off and chores and errands to do.
          Have a lovely day folks
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning,there has been a light rain overnight, cloudy but dry for now,was just having a shave when I hit my hand on the sink, now bleeding quite badly, so necessitate a lesson in from that though I can get into my pocket not to push in too deep to get my wallet
            Finally getting my car back today so need to go and get dressed and off to collect it, and thanks for the kind thoughts, 're, my injury
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning, everyone. Yet more rain today and even more tomorrow. Good and not good. Still keen to get going but ground too soggy. Even keener now as I've had an email to say my seeds and potatoes are on their way. Currently just north of Avignon... Better let the petrol station know, as it's being delivered there.

Other news? Not much. More paid work to fill the drizzle time. But will try and get out and do something today.

Have fun everyone.

Comment

• We have brightness rather than actual sunshine, which is ok, still feeling a bit crook after this flu that wasn't flu 'cos I had a flu jab(that's wot the doc said anyways).
                Major dilemma is I had the car serviced and new brakes done and they're dangling a shiny new one under my nose. Now mine is nearly three and it has done 50k miles and there's a couple of tyres that will need replacing........................and the window washer bottles nearly empty........there's a hole in the carpet under my left heel.....do I or don't I, anyone got a coin to toss?

Comment

• Good morning all.
                  We have a lovely sunny morning and a temp of 5 deg.
                  Burnie..it depends on how much you want the car.
                  The problems you listed with your own car are easily fixed.
                  If you don't go long journeys and use your car a lot, are you wasting your money?
                  We're you thinking of changing your car or did the garage put the idea into your head?
                  Anyway, have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• We live in a bit of a backwater, no facilities in the village barring a very posh restaurant we have never eaten in. Post office shut, shop shut, pub being converted into apartments, docs and chemist 4 miles away and no buses to either, so yes a car is very much needed, now do we need a shiny new one as apposed to liking a shiny new one, there's a dilemma. SWMBO says yes as long as she gets to pick the colour lol.

Comment

• Morning all,dryish and cloudy,i want to know....WHY...my brain is always doing something,it runs riot doing all sorts of things,it will not rest,am clearing out,tyding up,decorating,gardening,seed sowing,trying to remember to post letters,being a carer,i come here for sanity,exetra,exetra exetra,but life must go on,i have some seeds germinated
                      Last edited by lottie dolly; 13-03-2018, 11:21 AM.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Happy Sunshiny Tuesday
                        The nicest day of the year so far and to celebrate I've put the tomato, cucumber and courgette seedlings in the GH to bask in the sunlight. I've been doing a bit of basking myself!
                        New readers - its really too early to be growing cucumbers and courgettes (and to have flower buds) but I've never been known to take the sensible approach to gardening.
                        Can't stay to chat, I have pear trees to plant. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Afternoon all, a beautiful sunshiny day here today! Yes we get them sometimes too. Have done nothing today except a little bit of shopping so I really ought to move...well maybe after a coffee! Hope you are all having a lovely day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Happy Sunshiny Tuesday New readers - I've never been known to take the sensible approach to gardening
                            Why add gardening into that sentence
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good afternoon an other nice day today but unfortunately can't do any gardening, collected my car after three weeks found that there is a problem with a proximity switch took it back to coach builders, who took it away to test, came back everything ok, I must have made a mistake, drove it home and again no response from switch, so phoned the repairs and was told it will need to go to the dealer's as they can't do anything, three weeks ago the car went in to have the boot door replaced, with all electrics working fine, reason for the delay they were waiting for a new proximity switch, and now they say I hey can't repair it, I will check it again later and if it's not working I will contact the insurance to delay payment. No doubt from that you will assume I am not a happy chappy

Comment

• Watching grandsons at present but after tea I intend going out to the garden and covering one of my beds with some black poly should have had it done yesterday, but had other priorities, the past two days have been nice as sure as anything it will rain tomorrow when I am looking for a bit of heat, I will be planting onion sets in the bed once it has built up some heat, but I keep thinking of planting potatoes, I need a bit of Will power as I intend planting all my potatoes in tubs this year right need to go and feed the boy's, NS I was back on time to collect the boys myself yesterday, and thanks for thinking of them
                                Last edited by rary; 13-03-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X