• Evening all
    I have got spuds chitting!
    It's a start, yipee
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Fine and frosty here. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Frosty here this morning. But very bright. Rain likely later today, though, and later in the week. Snow forecast for Monday. Wild flowers are popping up now (muscari and miniature narcissi). They won't like snow.

My potatoes are now travelling west, not south as I expected. Hope they're being kept nice and warm. If it's chilly here, it'll be even colder inland.

Anyway, on with the show. Hope you have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning All

Can't quite understand why the OH went to bed in a huff last night, I only put two 120ltr bags of MPC in my old office to warm up

Not sure what the day holds but gardening will figure somewhere

Have a wonderful Wednesday

Comment

• Morning a frosty start here but now the suns out.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, 4 degrees and sunny
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good morning all.
                Lashing rain and windy with it.
                Forecast for a days rain so indoors for me today.
                Off out for a bite to eat tonight and then on to see Erasure with my daughter.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                  Happy Birthday Cad...it's our friends birthday today too. Hope you are feeling better rary, bet that was painful!
                  AP....ouch, ouch and yuk!! Gave me the shivers reading that!
                  Jay, I was cleaning the blade of a Berkel electric ham slicer, someone called to me and I looked up and zip, that was it. There followed a 35 mile plus journey in heavy snow in an ambulance with blue flashing light. At Raigmore hospital in Inverness, the A& E doctor removed the gauze padding on my fingers and I remember as if it was today, a spout of blood from my finger and the Doctor immediately stopped the flow by pushing in her thumb.. over 40 years ago now. Skin grafts never really worked, skin keeps splitting but I'm lucky,

Comment

• Anyway, enough blood and Gore, I actually managed to get the primulas I bought a couple of month as ago planted out yesterday. Brightens the front garden up no end.

Morning all btw

Comment

• Good morning, at my GDs waiting for her suite to be delivered, then will need to take my car back to get checked again, AP that must have been sore, and GL wives are hard to understand, marriage is the one thing a man starts off ad a journeyman and finishes up an apprentice and talking of starting we started fifty two years ago on Monday (Cad. I started very very young, in case you are trying to work the sixtieth birthday bit) and I haven't a clue what to get her as a present, though she doesn't need anything when she has me. Enjoy your day and pass on a smile
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hi folks!
                        Sorry...late catching up...had loads of emails to write!
                        Struggling on a wind up Vista laptop which has been stuck under the bed for over 12years!..see Tis worth hanging onto some things!

Gawd knows what the security is like on it

Hoping to get the main computer back by tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Hope you had a good birthday too Cad?

What's happened to the weather? On Sunday I was wandering barefoot down a sandy beach in full sun at 14C!... it was bliss!
                        Looks like we're in for 2C and snow for the outdoor seedand plant swap this Sunday!.
                        Ah well...We gardeners are made of sturdy stuff...so I'm told

Right...best get on with unpacking...
                        See ya later peeps....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                          Jay, I was cleaning the blade of a Berkel electric ham slicer, someone called to me and I looked up and zip, that was it. There followed a 35 mile plus journey in heavy snow in an ambulance with blue flashing light. At Raigmore hospital in Inverness, the A& E doctor removed the gauze padding on my fingers and I remember as if it was today, a spout of blood from my finger and the Doctor immediately stopped the flow by pushing in her thumb.. over 40 years ago now. Skin grafts never really worked, skin keeps splitting but I'm lucky,
                          How horrible AP, hate all these machines I can't even use a mandolin I bought a while ago...looked at it and thought....eugh!! Straight back in the box never to be looked at again!

Anyhoo, good afternoon, unfortunately VC has pinched the sunshiny as it's dull and blowing a hoolie, has been all night! No rain though which is a blessing. I've run out of bird food and have had two rather irate looking robins looking in the window at me so guess where I'm off to. Wishing you all a lovely day whatever you are doing.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                            Good morning all.
                            Lashing rain and windy with it.
                            Forecast for a days rain so indoors for me today.
                            Off out for a bite to eat tonight and then on to see Erasure with my daughter.
                            Have a good day all.
                            Hope you enjoy Erasure, I have seen them quite a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good day

Comment

• Raining btw and no frost. Supposed to be snowing at the weekend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X