Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning it looks like this rain is here for the day Flo but like you say its better that the expected weekend snow.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

Damp start to the day and +5°. I shall be doing a few bits at home then off over the plots to build the new greenhouse staging.

Have a nice Thursday All

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Ha!....well...got to take the PC back on again...it's not quite as 'fixed' as they said

Having à leaving party for a friend this evening...very sad...boo hoo....

So...more domestic goddess stuff today then!

Have a great day peeps....nearly weekend!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All. Ray nin and 8 degrees. It's very dark today

Enjoy
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning everyone, dry at the moment, but may rain later.
            Yesterday was lovely apart from the wind.
            Hubby cut the lawns, looks lovely
            Went to our local hospital to visit our beloved 95 year old volunteer. She has pneumonia and is fighting hard to get back to health. Let's hope so.
            Have a great day folks
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• As for here, rain in the night, possibly even some hail as I found bits of twig broken off the trees lying on the ground this morning. More drizzly rain due for the next few days, then windy and chilly. Snow on Monday looking more and more likely. If it's like that here, hope you guys do OK, especially any tender seedlings.

Spent far too long on the web yesterday, all discombobulated, tracking a parcel that was never going to arrive because they'd got the wrong address. All sorted now, but need to keep my head down, focused on work. Really looking forward to drier conditions and some gardening.

Have a good Thursday, everyone. Best wishes to your volunteer, NS.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                Well finally, after 24 hours of rain and wind we have a dry morning.
                A balmy 8 deg.
                Going to pot on some tomato plants this morning and then to the hairdressers this afternoon.
                Granddaughter coming for the day as her school is closed for something or other.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                  How horrible AP, hate all these machines I can't even use a mandolin I bought a while ago...looked at it and thought....eugh!! Straight back in the box never to be looked at again!
                  Jay get it out the box and practice till you can play a tune on it a mandolin makes lovely sound
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon Folks, the day started dull and cold and has now turned to rain, just typical a couple of dry days and I can't get any work done, I did intend doing some work yesterday but was warned not to come in the house with blood running all over the place I have came to the conclusion that if women don't have children to boss about they start on their men, and I am beginning to think this is the reason for all the large families years ago, the men were trying to save face amongst their friends, I was going to say mates but I think one woman is enough for any man I was thinking about chaining my self to a lamppost outside my house and demanding equality in the home, but OH would just hand me a brush and tell me to make myself useful and clean the place up
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning peopleoids, wet again out there, now there is a surprise, NOT !

Having literally "blown up" the wheelchair yesterday with a huge BANG when changing the tyres, I need to sort it out today sometime between site visits because we need it for Sunday. I should have called the RAC out
                        Last edited by Cadalot; 16-03-2018, 05:25 AM.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning,

I am already out the doors this morning for work. Grey sky here. Think we might be in for some rain. I am feeling cold even if the car is telling me its 7c.

Have a good day
                          Carrie

Comment

• Morning All

Mix of sun and clouds here and currently +7.

Going to develop a seed sowing plan for the weekend today and stay in for the boiler man.

Have a good Friday all

Comment

• Morning, happy Friday
                              The sun is out at the moment, but not set to stay I think.
                              Rain and/or snow is coming
                              Fat club this morning, a loss would be good, or even stay the same.
                              Fingers crossed
                              Have a lovely day folks
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                                Good luck this morning NS.
                                (I didn't do my weigh in last Monday as I sort of got led astray a tad over my birthday weekend -so easily done isn't it?)
                                Had a leaving do meal here last night...and going to a restaurant for lunch again today which isn't going to help either are they?

Baking later for the seed swap and then hopefully collecting OH's repaired car!

See ya later!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X