Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice sunny day. Just seen a brimstone butterfly!

There's a pair of goldcrests in conifer by house, which I'm vainly trying to photograph. They're so small and quick and I'm getting motion sickness from 300mm lens.
    Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Afternoon, bit late on parade today, been busy and turning the compost again. Belated happies Jay, hope you had a good day.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
        Didn't get on the Vine yesterday as I was too busy unloading the truck of birthday card and gifts Another year older but none the wiser!
        Not sure what's on the cards today
        Possibly, belated birthday wishes
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon, after heavy rain overnight it was occasional showers most of the morning into the afternoon, picked the boy's up from school and there was a cold wind blowing,while standing waiting for them, when we took them home their dad was in so as the ground is too wet to do any gardening I will just take it easy for now
          Last edited by rary; 23-03-2018, 03:06 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Should have said, well done NS, I lost a good bit of weight myself this morning, I bought my wife a coffee and used a lot of loose change to pay for it I am also five pounds lighter

Comment

• afternoon all,has been a nice day here,JAY happy belated birthday lass,NS well done lass,my poor upper back from pushing the JALO the otherday ,got several varieties to pot on now they popped the compost,then sow toms ext,have a nice evening and Bgood2yrselves
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here. I'm suffering from backache after changing beds, curtains and a general clear out. I'm tempted to wake Room Service but it's a bit early. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, raining here too. Not sure what's on the agenda for today, probably alter the clocks later.

Happy Saturdays
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning no rain here yet but its due soon, a bit of a look around then I'm of to work.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Rained a fair bit in the night. Or at least it seemed to. Only 8 mm according to the rain gauge though. Anyway, ground totally sodden again. It's either too hard to do anything with or too wet. More rain due today or tomorrow, depending on which weather forecaster you look at. Only things happy are the weeds...

Anyway, plenty of paid work to distract me from the garden. So, on with the show.

Have a great day everyone. And well done NS. Time for me to start following your example, truth be told.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        *clock day....clock day...must remember...... ( note to self )

Guess who was offered breakfast in bed again this morning?....yup!...meeeeee!
                        The fact that it was a bobbin of pink sewing thread , and presented by Hibou made it extra special!!

Sploshy stuff here too....I desperately want to get out there and do some weeding/cutting back
                        Our lawns are in desperate need of cutting-one of them is now about 8" high!

Ah well...it looks like more domestic chores again today...at least 'The List' is steadily shrinking!

Have a great weekend peeps....Easter weekend is coming up...yippeeee!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,rain and dull,but warmer,although muted,the weeds seem to like the winter we had,me thinks maybe we going to have another challenging year ahead,seeds seem to be taking longer to germinate,they usualy know more than we do,got to go shopping,mummblemumble,sooner be potting on plants,enjoy your day ,Bgood2yrselfes.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            It's a beautiful sunshine morni g here in Dublin.
                            A perfect day for a game of pitch and putt.
                            Off out shortly.
                            Well done Nanny Sally you are doing so well.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, much appreciated.
                              Well done NS, wish I had your will power.
                              It has been a lovely sunny day today, not too cold. As Nicos says, Easter weekend coming up, hope the weather behaves.
                              Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good evening all.
                                It was a beautiful sunny day here.

Temp got up to a balmy 11deg and we had a great day of pitch and putt.
                                So many people came out due to the good weather, long may it last.
                                Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...