Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Been wet here but I'll take that. Snow forecast for us but no sign of it which is why wet is acceptable . Leeks to pot up so that will be first task of the day. Well maybe a cuppa first.

Comment

• Hmmm 20 minutes later and Hailstones are stotting off the ground and I still haven't had my cuppa

Comment

• Morning All, 26% - 70% chance of rain during the day, dry at the moment but it's been raining over night, I have to empty the boot and clean the car as I'm dropping off my daughter who is away for the weekend in Scotland. Her first time flying bless her, she is very excited and I recall my first flight to Canada many moons ago.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all.
          We had rain earlier but the sky is breaking up and the sun is trying to squeeze through.
          Nothing in particular on the cards.
          A visit to the church at midday for Good Friday ceremony.
          Hoping to pot on some peppers in the afternoon.
          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,not long up again,i want the sunshine back,i remember RL and 2sheds,well gotta go shops again ,Bgood2yrselves.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all, whoevers got the Ark can they send it to me please.
              It has been raining from the off today and set to last all evening into tomorrow
              Still got problems getting on the Vine, so have a great day folks. Share the wellies ....
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• We've just had hailstones!...so yep...you can have the Arc NS !...I need a sledge or something
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon, it has been dull and cold today but no rain, took OH to the Clyde Valley as she wanted to buy me lunchwhile there I succumbed to temptation and bought a yellow banana sweet pepper plant, I reckon I should recover from the weakness in a day or two, off to get ready to go to church, enjoy your evening and the weekend if on holiday, for those working you have my sympathy when everyone else is off I experienced that a lot myself when at work, the good thing was I could pick my day in lue, when the weather was better
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening All

Not long home from the plots, got soaked to the skin! Nice hot shower soon put things right

Hope you have all had a good day

Comment

• Evening all, bucketing down here but a bit milder
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Had lunch out with my daughter, 2 dil’s, eldest gd and my 1 year old grandson. All of us (bar baby) were bemoaning the weather and that we can’t get out in our gardens. We caused total confusion as my daughter had her dog with her. It’s a dog friendly pub but not in the restaurant. We had to swap tables with other people who’s table was in the bar. Lovely meal and lots of chat and laughter. Definitely a girlie do. We’re going to do it again.

Looking at the weather forecast it looks as if the bad weather is settled in for the next few days so can I join whoever has the ark at the mo.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning All

+5° and just for a change it's raining That said, I still have plenty I can be doing over the plots.

Hope you all have a good Saturday

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Need to get a few domestic chores out of the way this morning....then make a jelly bunny and some chocolate cornflake nests for tomorrow.
                            If I have time I just fancy making some lemoncello. I have the lemons and vodka....

I still have those pansies to plant out!

Forgot to say!...we have sunshine!
                            Last edited by Nicos; 31-03-2018, 08:27 AM.
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,grey sky and damp here,enjoy your day whatever you doing.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here too. Making some ginger biscuits today. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X