X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
    Morning all,grey sky and damp here
    Same here I vote we visit Nicos, she seems in luck today with the weather, plus the thought of Limoncello ....

Have a good'un

Comment

• A large part of the morning passed busy doing nothing really, very dull and windy, but dry at the moment, glad the sleets gone.

Comment

• Good morning all.
        Dull, grey and cloudy here and just 5 deg.
        Not a very uplifting day.
        Rain forecast later so no plans at the moment.
        Have a good day all.
        Thelma, good idea about popping around to Nicos.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Errrr...might I ask who has sent those ominous looking black rain clouds????

Best nip out and plant those pansies before the bouncy, sploshy stuff arrives

...you're all still welcome to pop over...but you'd have to promise to eat up those choccie eggs I bought!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Blowing a gale outside. And it's a cold wind too. Did a bit of gardening yesterday but might stay indoors today. By the sound of the fire, we'll be getting through a lot of firewood today because of the wind.

Keeping an eye out for falling space stations (another good reason to stay indoors!).

Hope you have a lovely day, one and all.

Edited to add: glad you had a lovely meal, Janie.
            Last edited by Snoop Puss; 31-03-2018, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Gosh!...you ARE in the fall out area Snoop!

I'm too far north ..

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...h-this-weekend

Take care!

( bet there will be some nice piccies of it burning up as it falls.....)
              Last edited by Nicos; 31-03-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Afternoon all . I've had a productive day seed sowing in the greenhouse. Been too chilly and wet out to do owt outside so greenhouse therapy fits the bill.

Going to go earn some brownie points now and put the kettle on

Comment

• Good evening, it had been a cold dull day with occasional spit of rain, though we did get out, and managed to book a holiday, so to celebrate I let my wife treat me to lunch at a GC but before that I bought some shallots from a pound shop, one iffy bulb but the rest seem ok, and this is what normally sells for £2·50 + in GCs. Once we were back home I was out in the garden for a time and planted more lilies, now got some gladioli to plant, but think I will wait a bit before planting them, now my problem is a dog I am looking after running all over my flower bed in fact I can feel my self being watched as she now wants a walk catch you latter
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All A bit nippy this morning, but dry so far. Have a good Sunday and Happy Hoppy Easter
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall

Happy Easter...

This morning we shall be having dippy eggs with homemade Irish soda bread...mmmmm....

Off to a few quick Vide greniers (car boots) then get the roast mutton in the oven and woodfire lit....then hopefully a quiet , cosy evening watching a film.
                      No doubt a teeny weeny bit of chocolate may well be consumed!

Enjoy your day peeps whatever you get up to!...see ya later....
                      Last edited by Nicos; 01-04-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Good morning,dull but dry and not as cold as previous mornings, been out already, as I have the pest from the west running about my feet wanting walked before I have my breakfast, now making my porridge enjoy your day
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Another miserable grey/drizzly day and it's a bit colder just put a cardi on. Cat wants the door left open, but she doesn't want to actually go out, just to look I though that was what window ledges were for, silly me!
                          When I've got my act together I must at least take the veg peeling round the corner to allotment, as the bin is full. Maybe I'll be inspired to do something - then again, maybe not
                          I fancy whipping up one of Nicos' lemon puds later and I need to make some more bread/buns for GKs tomorrow.
                          Have a good'un whatever you're up to!

Comment

• Morning All

The sun is actually out at the moment, but no doubt it will be raining later First black cloud on the horizon is having to visit the MiL

Have a splendid Easter Sunday

Comment

• Morning everyone
                              Happy Easter Sunday to you all
                              The weather is dull and grey, but no rain at the moment.
                              Kids and Grandkids are coming over for a yellow stickered from Christmas, turkey dinner
                              £6.38 down from £29 ish
                              VC and BM would be proud of me!
                              My potatoes have chitted well and will soon be putting them in their builders buckets
                              Then I'll think about everything else I need to do
                              Hope you are all ok
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Everybody!

Just looking out back! Were damp but not miserable!

Still nursing this chuffin frozen shoulder, cortazone injection administered a few weeks back hasn't even touched it!

So a day playing with plants indoors in the warmth is looking good!

It is Easter Sunday after all!

Now where as our lass hidden my chocolate egg?
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X