Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Sounds like you should be calling or going to the doctor, Rary, if you've been like this for 72 hours.

Comment

• ^^^^^ Contacted the doctor, Snoop and the advice is keep drinking water, if it gets any worse phone NHS 24 have had a half slice of dry toasted bread and feeling a bit better for the moment, and never realised that bread was so tasty
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Bless you Rary, hope this is better very soon
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• I'm actually feeling sorry for you rary - maybe I'm not well either.
          On the bright side, think how much money you're saving by not eating and you probably have some "thin" clothes in your wardrobe that will fit you again.

Seriously, hope you're better soon.

Comment

• Thank you NS the one good thing about it is I will have dropped a few pounds I mean in weight not cash, I have been too weak to open my wallet
            And VC such concern is so touching I do hope you are in good health, as for saving money through not eating I won't mention that to OH as no doubt she would say as I have not been out I don't need pocket money, and believe it or not I put some clothes that had shrunk, out to a charity shop just five or six weeks ago
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hope you get well soon rary
              sigpic
              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Swansea forecast giving temps at 12 degrees plus overnight
                following a pint or two this evening, guess my toms can have a sleepover /
                Last edited by jackarmy; 06-04-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Eveningall, haven't been on for a while, up to my eyes in it just now. First thing I see is that poor rary hasn't been well. Hope you feel better soon.

DONT READ FOLLOWING IF EATING!!

Seems to be a lot of food poisoning about at the moment. My daughter and son in law had it a while ago. Daughter downstairs on couch feeling sorry for herself, son in law in bed upstairs. As she is lying there, from upstairs all she see through downstairs window is the contents of son in laws stomach landing in the garden!! They had just got new carpets fitted and he new he wouldn't make it to the bathroom in time so opened the window...!! Daughter didn't know whether to laugh, cry or join him! Sorry if that makes you feel ill, I thought it was quite amusing!

Anyhoo, hope you are all well. I've lots to catch up on so will see you later!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Oooo , looking like a nice draw for the Welsh womens football team away at England, massive result if it stays the same for the last 4 minutes

Comment

• Morning all. 7.7 and sunny but the forecast says rain all day

Happy Saturdays whatever you're up to
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• That's bizarre, that post say it was made at 06.43 but all the clocks here say 07.43
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• We got mild and calm (11C) but cloudy with light rain. No gardening today, if that keeps up *sigh*
                          Have a good'un

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
                            Morning all. 7.7 and sunny but the forecast says rain all day

Happy Saturdays whatever you're up to
                            Morning, Mr B that was our forecast yesterday evening but not its changed to a bit of rain at 10ish so i'm happier with that.
                            Hope you feel better soon rary.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here too for the time being. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Raining here at present - looks like it might stop this afternoon so might have chance of a potter then. Have a good day all.
                                sigpic
                                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X