This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all

Hope you are starting to feel a bit better rary.....my OH was told by the Dr to eat as much live yog as possible once things had calmed down...puts bacteria back in the gut.

More gardening again for me today....several more flower beds to sort out with the old weeding and cutting back. Slowly , slowly!!

Have a great day peeps....see ya later...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, actually managed to go through the night with only one visit to the toilet, for the past three nights it was a visit practically every hour, had an other half slice of toast and feeling a bit better, will try some plain rice after, and I knew I should have had a wager with NS and Nicos, I have lost 1st. 9lbs. or have one of you lost more than that, have put my clothes on and I think I need some new ones still not been out to the greenhouse yet as I feel very weak, but will get out sometime today. Enjoy your day pass on a smile
      And many thanks for the kind thoughts, and wishes
      Last edited by rary; 07-04-2018, 09:41 AM.
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all.
        Woke up to a blanket of fog but it's gone now.
        Temp 8 deg but it's drizzling rain.
        Waiting for the weather to make up it's mind before deciding what to do for the day.
        Have a good day all.

Glad to hear you're on the mend Rary. Take it easy.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good grief rary....that's a heck of a lot to loose!
          Yeh...you should have put up a wager...It's taken me 10 weeks to loose 1stone 4lbs!
          ...don't worry...you're bound to put it back on!
          (Might be a good idea to chat to your pharmacist about replacing electrolytes?)

Right...back to weeding.....after my brew

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
            That's bizarre, that post say it was made at 06.43 but all the clocks here say 07.43
            I think the Vine is running on GMT at the moment.

Glad to hear you're up and about, Rary. That is some weight loss. Take care and don't do anything your wife says isn't a good idea (i.e. too much)!

As for here, the rain still hasn't started but the clouds are looking very ominous indeed. So if I don't say hello tomorrow, you'll know something's up...

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

• Good afternoon, dull but mild was out at the greenhouse for a short time, four trays of marigolds, two trays of dahlias, three trays of pansies and one tray of lobelia and one of petunias to be potted on, than just as I came back in and told OH I felt a bit washed out, I got some begonias and geraniums delivered along with a warning not to be thinking about going back out
              Also managed to take some rice, so hope this is me on the mend
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Good grief rary....that's a heck of a lot to loose!
                Yeh...you should have put up a wager...It's taken me 10 weeks to loose 1stone 4lbs!
                ...don't worry...you're bound to put it back on!
                (Might be a good idea to chat to your pharmacist about replacing electrolytes?)

Right...back to weeding.....after my brew
                That bit about putting it back on, the first thing OH told me when I put my clothes on this morning was "you have lost a lot don't be putting it back on, there will be no more cheese for a start"
                Thanks for that advice Snoop made me aware, not to tell OH what I am going to do

Comment

• Evening all
                  Got a bit done today making the new raised beds, at least preparing the wood anyway.
                  suprise suprise, what did i say about the weather persons saying it would be above ten degrees lol ?, 8.9 in the greenhouse, not too bad but far from the 12 or so i was expecting, hey ho

Comment

• Evening all,glad your feeling better rary,that weight is most likely a lot off water,you can buy little sachets of a powder,specialy for your situation,to replace what the body has lost,spent a bit more time down the plot today,got most of the sets in the ground,the main growing area is still to wet,so Bbeans and spudze still in the queue,also have a burst blister from the top oh the handle,should have had gloves on ,been a nice dry day,have a good evening.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                      ,you can buy little sachets of a powder,specialy for your situation,to replace what the body has lost,
                      Diarolyte? It's intended to be used to repace bodily salts lost with prolongued bouts of diarrhoea. I sometimes suffer with nighttime cramps during hot weather in the summer time caused by excess sweating and I find that this stuff cures that problem for me as well
                      Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 07-04-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Good Morning All 11 degrees here and not raining yet. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning Flo et al, 9.1 - 8.8C in the greenhouse and it's been raining over night and is forecast for the whole day so looks like my Allotment Sunday morning isn't going to happen today. Have a great day especially if you have dry weather and can get onto your plots.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Flo and all
                            Dull as dishwater here and rain predicted all day.
                            Rary, I have lost 1st 7.5 lbs, so you've well beaten me.
                            Nice easy day planned today, our garden is looking lovely. Hubby has been busy.
                            Will be spoiling that when the spuds, tomatoes, carrots, etc, etc take up residence
                            Have a great day all
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• So, 23 litres/mm per square metre overnight. Was a bit worried all the rain was going to pass us by, as we had nothing during the day, just clouds. Drizzle only forecast now for the week ahead. But at least the cloud cover will stop it from drying up before it has had time to filter through. Really hoping this will have some impact on our well.

In other news, lunch with some friends today. But work before play.

Have a great day everyone, whatever you're up to.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                                Well done there NS!....doing really well!

We seem to have had an awful lot of sploshy stuff overnight.
                                Having said that, the gardens are finally starting to look better....

Yesterday I spotted the first of our peach flowers! One of the pear trees is breaking into blossom and the late daffs are starting to open.
                                Tis lovely spending time weeding cos you get to see these things close to!

Have a great day peeps...see ya later...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X